20.

Emma's POV

This weekend went by fast, too fast. All Sunday, well yesterday, Justin and I actually worked on our math packet. We surprisingly are almost done, and this thing isn't due for another two weeks.

I woke up and did my morning routine. I looked outside and saw that it was a normal October day, in the low 60's and somewhat cloudy. I decided to go with a plain white long sleeve, a black scarf, dark blue skinny's and black peter pan boots. I straightened my hair and pulled my bangs back. I did my make up, not putting too much on though. Chloe and I drive to school, Justin had a dentist appointment early in the morning, meaning he will be late to first period, which is math class with me. I parked in my usual spot and made my way into the school, stopping at my locker to get my books and then walking off to class.

Math was so boring without Justin. Everyone was working on their packet with their partners and I just kinda sat there doodling in my notebook. I looked up at the clock, wondering when Justin was going to get here and bring me out of this hell. I continued drawing until I heard someone walk in front of me,

"You know, doodling isn't what over achievers do, especially in their favorite class."

I looked up and there stood my oh so lovely boyfriend, who was deciding to be a smart ass.

"Well aren't you just hilarious." I said trying not to smile.

"I know, it's a gift." he said dramatically. I just laughed and turned around so I was facing his desk.

"So how was the dentist..." I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Well, I have to get my wisdom teeth out in a couple of months, from what they told me, I'm gonna look like a chipmunk." he said puffing his cheeks out, which made me laugh.

"I'm getting mine out in a couple months too! And guess what! Your gonna have the honor of taking care of me." I said.

"Well I'm just so thrilled." he said sarcastically. I just glared at him, jokingly.

"I'm just kidding babe, of course I'll take care of you, there's nothing I wold rather do." he said, trying to redeem himself.

"I know, I'll take care of you too." I said smiling.

Math class came to an end and Justin walked me to my chemistry class, more like dragging me, like he does every day. He walked me to all my classes for the rest of the day until we got to art class, which we had together.

We walked in and sat in our normal spots next to each other, today we just got to free draw,

"What are you going to draw today Picasso?" Justin asked, he calls me that because I get so into drawing and always end up with paint or marker or something like that on my hands or face.

"I don't know what to draw." I said putting my chin on my hand and sighing.

"But you always know what to draw" Justin said, its true, within the first five minutes of class I usually have like ten ideas on what I want to draw.

"I want to draw something that means something to someone." I said staring down at the black paper.

"What do you mean?" he asked turning towards me putting his hand on mine and rubbing it with his thumb.

"I want to draw something that means something to someone. You know, I want to draw blind faith, or a fading summer, or just a moment of clarity. It's like when you go and see a really great band, live for the first time and, you know, and nobody's saying it, but everybody's thinking it, we have something to believe in again. I want to draw that feeling, but I can't. And if I can't be great at it then I don't want to ruin it. It's too important to me." I said finally looking up at him. Music is another passion I have. If I don't become an artist or fashion designer, I want to be a music critique, like at Rolling Stone or some big record company. I can always find a song to relate my feeling to or what i'm thinking at a certain moment.