56.

Emma's POV

I woke up to the feeling of hands on my face. I opened my eyes and there was Justin looking up at me,

"Hello" he said smiling. He's still a little loopy today, but he can function properly.

"Hi" I yawned. He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers and wrapped my arms around his shoulders tightly. I kissed the top of his head,

"Thank you for taking care of me" he said looking up at me.

"Your welcome" I smiled. I changed his gauze and gave him another pain killer.

"Feeling better today?" I asked.

"A little. I don't remember yesterday at all" he said.

"That actually might be a good thing" I giggled. He looked at me confused.

"What did I do?" he asked.

"You thought you were a vampire and I asked how you were feeling and you were like I'm Hornaaaaayyyyy" I said making the same grin he made.

"Did I really say that!" he laughed. I nodded,

"And, this is the best part. You cried. You cried at pretty little liars. Of all shows Justin" I laughed. He just groaned.

"If I would have video tapped it and sent it into Americas Funniest Home Videos, we would be the hundred thousand dollar winners" I laughed.

"It's so nice to know that my girlfriend would send footage of me being in pain in for money" he said.

"Oh please, you would do the same thing" I said.

"Probably" he laughed.

The rest of the day we just sat around watching TV and Justin had like six apple sauce cups.

Tomorrow we go back to school, and for once in his life, Justin Drew Bieber does not want to go to school. Crazy I know.

-----

Emma's POV

Today is Thursday. Justin got his teeth out five days ago. And today is game day, rivalry game day. The basketball team is dressed up again in dress clothes. No matter how sexy Justin looks today I can't do anything about it. I went on birth control two days ago and you have to wait four days until you can have sex. So Saturday. This weekend is also Valentines Day which is perfect.

Today I wore black skinny jeans, and a grayish white off the shoulder V neck sweater and some black heels. My hair was straight and pulled into a loose low half pony tail. I was at my locker getting my books out when I felt two hands snake around my waist making me smile,

"Hi boyfriend" I said. I turned around and faced Justin. He was wearing black dress pants and a dark blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, no tie this time sadly. His hair was ruffled up and of course the glasses.

"Hi pretty girl" he same kissing me. I turned back around and grabbed my last book. I faced Justin again and grabbed his hand.

"So heels today" he said looking down at my shoes,

"Yep! I haven't been able to wear them in a while." I smiled.

"Well, I think they're sexy" he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I had a feeling you would" I giggled. He grabbed my hand and we walked down the hall to history class. My least favorite class. I groaned as we walked through the door,

"I hate this class" I said sitting down at my desk and Justin sat in the one next to me.

"It's not that bad" he said.