24

Emma's POV

After our eventful outing to the halloween store, we went back to Justin's house. Pattie was out with some of her friends for the rest of the night, so when we are done taking Jazzy trick or treating, Justin and I are on candy duty. I told him I wanted to watch scary halloween movies tonight in the dark, he hesitated but soon agreed with me.

"So, what movies are you going to make me watch tonight?" he asked falling down onto the couch next to me.

"Uhmm, well there's nightmare on elm's street. Thats always a good one." I said giving him an evil grin. I have probably seen every single scary movie there is. What? I like to scare myself! Don't ask why, because I don't even know.

"Okay we can watch that" he said. I leaned into his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"Your really good with Jazzy." he said randomly.

"She's an amazing little girl. And she's very lucky to have you as an older brother. I feel like she's a little sister to me." I said giggling.

"Well she looks up to you, you are the only sister like figure she's ever had." he said looking down at me.

"I'm glad to hear that, she's like the little sister I never had. But then again there's Chloe, and she was just an angry child." Justin chuckled and kissed my head. We sat there in silence for a few minutes before I heard Jazzy yell,

"Emma! Can you come help me!"

"Beauty emergency, I'll be right back." I said as I kissed Justin getting up from the couch. He just laughed and I walked to her room.

"What's cookin good lookin?" I said as I entered her room.

"will you help me put this on?" she said handing me her Snow White costume.

"Of course I will." I put her costume on and zipped it in the back.

"Should we make your hair all pretty too?" I asked looking at her through the mirror.

"Yes yes yes!" she said jumping up and down. I curled the ends of her hair and gave her a red headband to wear.

"now, let's put some blush on so you'll have really rosy cheeks okay?" I asked getting the blush out of my bag. She sat on the chair and let me put the blush on.

"and now a little bit of some red lip stick" I said putting a tiny bit on her lips.

"okay all done! Look in the mirror!" I said, she gasped and made the home alone face by putting her hands on her cheeks making an 'o' with her mouth.

"I look so pretty!" she said twirling her dress.

"you look beautiful sweetie." I said, "Should we go show Justin how pretty you are?" I asked holding out my hand which she took with her small hand. We walked down the hall to the living room where Justin was. The TV was on and I wasn't too surprised when I heard National Geographic coming from the speakers. Oh Justin.

"Justin!" I yelled standing in the doorway, making him jump.

"yeeeeeeeeeeees?" ha carried on.

"I now present to you, the oh so beautiful Snow White!" I said stepping aside, reveling Jazzy. Justin smiled and his jaw dropped.

"Oh my good golly miss molly!! Is that my Jazzy?" he asked getting up and walking over to her.

"Of course it's me Bieber!" she said and ran into his arms giving him a big hug. Awh, it's like a kodak moment. He looked up at me while hugging her and mouthed the words thank you to me, and I mouthed your welcome in return. We looked at the time and it was already 5:30.