4

Justin's POV

Wow, I am actually having a normal conversation with the girl of my dreams, and she is a math nerd like me! I was surprised when she told me she wants to do half the project, usually the other person just makes me do the whole thing for an easy A, and I've learned to notprotest against them.

"So, do you want to work on this outside of school? It's pretty damn long, 150 pages front and back of math is just freakin absurd!" she said in a tone what made me laugh. But if Hunter see's me with her, I'm dead. Oh god, I've completely forgotten about Hunter while I've been talking, drooling over his girlfriend for the past hour.

"U-uhmm I don't know i-if thats a good idea. Being seen with m-me will ruin you w-wont it?" I asked with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Why would it ruin me?" she asked as if she were completely oblivious to who I am and who she is and not to mention who her boyfriend is and what he will do to me.

"I'm a nobody Emma, your a somebody. People like you don't hang out with people like me. It just doesn't happen..." I said without studdering! Yes! I didn't studder! Thats a start I guess!

"Justin I don't care about ruining me, you seem like a great guy and I would love to get to know you. Who cares about what other people think. Your not a nobody, your Justin Bieber, your smart which is always good, you have a cute smile.." she said while smiling, which automatically made me smile, "and your really nice and even if this is the first time we have ever talked, I want to talk to you more often." she finished with a smile on her face. I looked up at her, in awe about what she said. No one, let alone a girl, has ever said that to me. She said my smile was cute. That thought made me smile again.

"W-well I mean I g-guess we could work on this outside of school. But, but what about Hunter...?" I questioned. A flash of sorrow came over her face when I said that. She knows what Hunter does to me, she even witnessed it this morning for christ sake.

"Don't worry about Hunter, I'll take care of him. Your MY friend, and he is just going to have to deal with it, and I don't give a shit about what he thinks anymore." she said almost as if she was realizing something.

"O-okay, I guess we can work on this o-outside of school then," I said with a small smile. She looked up at me and giggled for no apparent reason, another thing I love about her.

"Great! How about at the end of the day you meet me by the front entrance and we can go to my house? Sound like a plan batman?" she said in a serious tone which made me laugh at her reference to a cartoon.

"Sounds like a plan Robin." I said and she laughed and had a huge smile on her face. Who would have thought, that the most popular girl in this whole damn school would be a math nerd, and say stupid cute sayings about cartoons. Maybe she really isn't like the others, maybe she is exactly what I need to bring me out of my shell. The bell rang which made me jump slightly. I looked up at Emma and her blue eyes were staring back at me with a smile on her face. She got her bag and turned to me and said,

"Okay, so I'll see you after school?" she asked while shifting her weight from her left leg to her right and made a funny excited face.

"yes, you will be seeing me after school" I said with a giggle.

"okay! See you later batman." she said and winked at me, my heart instantly melted. She is the definition of perfection.

"bye robin." I said and she laughed while walking away. This was probably the best day of my fucking life. The girl I am head over heels for talked to me, I'm hanging out with her after school, this day is going to be amazing. That was until I heard the voice of satin behind me.