chapter 42

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

To say Y/N was nervous would be an understatement, she was entirely breaking down as she tried to get everything together for her first date with Hermione. She was frantically looking through her room, quickly shoving blankets and a spare jacket in case it got cold at the top of the astronomy tower into her bag.

It was later now, around an hour after dinner. It had been three hours since Y/N had asked Hermione out, and her mind hasn't stopped racing ever since. She practically couldn't eat dinner with her thoughts racing, her leg bouncing up and down under the table in the Great Hall.

Her friends all had gone to the library, most of them needing to study and do homework. Since Y/N had already done all of that with Hermione earlier, she didn't need to go, this giving her more time to spend with the bushy-haired girl.

Y/N stuffed a blanket into her bag along with a spare hoodie, a ding from her phone sounding as she quickly turned to it, her hand grabbing it from the desk.

Hey, I'm ready when you are. -Hermione Granger

Y/N's heart quickened in pace at the text, her hands now fidgeting as her palms began to slightly sweat.

alright, i'll pick you up from your common room. give me around five minutes. -Y/N (Y/L/N)

She hit send, the delivered sound going throughout the room. She placed the phone into her pocket, shaking out her hands in hopes of relieving some nerves. Y/N checked the bag once more to make sure she had everything. Deciding that she did, she slung the bag over one shoulder as she nervously made her way out of the room, down the staircase, and into the common room.

She passed the fireplace as her nerves grew, butterflies erupting in her stomach. She took a deep breath as she walked towards the door of the common room, the wooden door swinging open as she stepped into the Great Staircase. Y/N had to step back out of slight shock and surprise as she almost collided with the girl in front of her, her eyebrows creasing together in confusion.

"I thought I said I'd pick you up at the painting...?"

Hermione shyly smiled with a small nod, "I know, but I couldn't wait."

Y/N's lips slowly turned upwards into a slight smirk as she looked at the bashful girl in front her with a quirked eyebrow.

"Excited, are we?"

Hermione only rolled her eyes with a light blush as the two turned to walk up the rest of the stairs to the Astronomy Tower. Both girls walked side by side in silence as they climbed the stairs for a few moments, enjoying each other's company.

𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖. (𝕘𝕩𝕘)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें