chapter 2

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

The sun shone through the white curtains of the (Y/L/N) house as Y/N's eyes fluttered open. They squinted as they looked around the room, finding Harry's bed empty.

Already up and eating breakfast, I assume, she thought. The girl slowly sat up, her hands bawled up into fists as she gently rubbed her eyes. Her arms reached upwards as she stretched, a few cracks and pops being heard as they came from her body.

Y/N swung her legs over the side of the bed, her knees dangling off the side as her feet hit the cool hardwood floor. She slowly shuffled across the room to the door, slowly opening it as she made her way out into the hallway before entering the bathroom.

She picked up her toothbrush as she opened the toothpaste bottle, twisting the white cap off of the blue and green tube. She gently squeezed a line of toothpaste onto the bristles of the toothbrush as she brought it to her mouth.

When she was done, she rinsed out her mouth and her toothbrush before splashing some cool water onto her face in hopes of a little wake up call. She rose her head as she dried her face, her eyes connecting with her reflection. Her eyes skimmed up and down her reflection, her mind noticing some new features that weren't there last year.

Her hair had grown out a few inches longer, it becoming slightly wavy. It was darker now, too. Her eyes moved from her hair to her face. Her chubby baby cheeks were no longer there as a her cheekbones and jawline were more defined, prominently sticking out. Her face had slimmed down quite a bit, her features now appearing more mature.

Her eyes continued to skim down her body, her brain taking small mental notes at every new detail and appearance. She had actually lost quite a bit of weight, her figure now slim and curvy. Her body was no longer the one she had last year, but only more mature. Her chest was growing out as it started to fill in, her stomach and waist starting to mature as well.

She took one last look in the mirror before she made her way back out of the bathroom and into the guest room where her and Harry slept that summer. She walked towards the bedside table, her hands grabbing her phone as she scrolled through alerts.

Most of them were from the group chat of her friends, all of them excited as the new school year approached. A small smile rose to her lips as she skimmed through the messages, small laughs leaving her lips as she read them.

She placed her phone in her sweatpants pockets as she made her way out of the room and towards the staircase. She slowly made her way down the staircase, still trying to wake up.

As she descended the staircase, she saw Harry checking the mail at the front door as the mailman handed him a bunch of letters and magazines. The boy gave the man a smile as he closed the door, his eyes scanning through the papers in his hand.