chapter 10

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Move over Brett, you're squishing me!"

"It's not my fault this taxi is so small," the boy exclaimed. Y/N huffed as she felt the boy push her further into the taxi door.

"Why did we take taxis, why couldn't we just use my car," the girl whined. Sofia shot her a look from beside Brett.

"We can't all fit in your car dumbo, besides, this way we can all arrive at the station together."

"I'd rather drive my car separately, I left my baby all alone at the Weasley's."

Brett rolled his eyes as he and Sofia shared a look, the taxi pulling into Kings Cross Station. The yellow, small car pulled into the parking lot as it fit snugly into a parking spot, the three children making their way out of the car and to the trunk to get their belongings. They all grabbed carts from the cart station as they started to pile their luggage and owls onto them.

Sofia and Y/N had already gotten most of their things on the cart as they waited for Brett to finish, the rest of their friends walking over towards them with their carts and things.

"How was the ride," Brianne asked as she quickly hugged Sofia. Sofia rolled her eyes with a scoff as she looked to Y/N.

"Princess here wouldn't stop whining over how hard she was being shoved into the car door."

"Hey," Y/N said as she sent Sofia an offended look, "if you want to blame someone, blame Brett. He had all that room and didn't use it!"

Brianne and Sofia snickered as Brett sent Y/N a bored look, "Such a drama queen."

The girl glared at the boy as they grabbed their carts, making their way over to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley who would be accompanying them to the platform. Y/N and her friends walked over to Ron, Harry, Hermione, and Corey as she sent them all a smile.

"Hey (Y/N/N), you ready?"

Y/N snickered at Ron's words, "For another fun year? Definitely," she said sarcastically, her friends all laughing at her tone. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley looked at the children with smiles before they looked down to their watches.

"Alright, let's get you all to the platform, the train will be here any minute."

The children nodded their heads as they started to make their way into the station, up the ramp, and to the wall of Platform 9 3/4.

One by one, the children all lined up with their carts, Y/N in the front, Hermione behind her, and the rest of her friends trailing behind. Mr. Weasley stood towards the side as he shot the Ravenclaw girl a smile.