chapter 3

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Beep, Beep, Beep, Be-

Y/N's hand shot towards her phone on the bedside table next to her, her finger immediately hitting the snooze button on the screen. She groaned as she slowly opened her eyes.

The sun wasn't peaking through the curtains this morning, instead there was still a dark, early morning sky outside, the moon still up. Y/N slowly sat up as her hand grabbed her phone, her eyes squinting once more at the brightness like they always did.

6:00 am.

Y/N sighed as she slowly got out of bed, once more making her way to the bathroom as she brushed her teeth like she had done the day prior. When she had finished, she made her way back to the room, checking to make sure she had everything she needed before she left to go to the Quidditch World Cup, and then from there to Ron's house before they left for Hogwarts.

Mrs. and Mr. Weasley offered for all of the children who could, to stay at their house after the World Cup until they had to leave to begin the new year at Hogwarts, all of the kids immediately expressing their gratitude at the offer.

One by one, Y/N took trips to the car back to her room as she carried all of her suitcases and belongings she'd need for the year. Her car was rather small actually, but their was an enchantment on the trunk her parents had put on it so that an unlimited amount of baggage and things could fit into it.

On the last trip to her room, her parents woke up to say goodbye. She walked down the staircase with her owl, Vega, in her cage as she took the last suitcase down to the car. Her parents were waiting at the front door, a smile appearing on their face at the sight of their daughter.

"Hey mom, hey dad! I'm almost done, just have this last suitcase."

She walked out of the house to the car as she placed the last suitcase in the trunk before placing Vega in the backseat of the car. She slammed the back car door as she turned back to her parents who were watching her with a smile.

Her mom wrapped her in a hug as Y/N embraced her mom in her arms.

"Be safe, and don't forget to write and call us! I want updates every week!"

Y/N laughed as she pulled away from her mom with a smile, turning to her dad who wrapped her in a hug as well.

"Make sure you keep an eye out on Harry, I don't want him having another stressful year, and that goes for you as well. You might be a prophecy, but that shouldn't stop you from relaxing and having fun."