chapter 4

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Are you sure Harry texted you the right spot to meet him, we've been walking around aimlessly for fifteen minutes."

Y/N rolled her eyes as she texted her cousin, "Yes Brianne, we just passed them, that's all."

"10 times?"

Y/N turned around as Sofia and Brianne sent her a bored look. Y/N huffed as a light pink blush took over her face.

"Alright, I may or may not have not been paying attention to where we were going-"

"Y/N, my feet have been hurting for the past ten minutes and you're telling me it's because you weren't paying attention?!"

"Maybe...sorry," Y/N said as she sent her friends an innocent smile and look. Sofia and Brianne rolled their eyes as they made their over to the girl, Brianne and Sofia wrapping their arms around her shoulder.

"You are so lucky we love you," Brianne said, Sofia nodding in agreement as the two smiled at her. Y/N smirked.

"I know, how could you not?"

Brianne snorted as Sofia rolled her eyes as the two unwrapped their arms from around Y/N's shoulder before pushing the girl in front of them.

"Lead the way, Indiana Jones, and this time don't make it long."

Y/N rolled her eyes at her friends before she looked at the text message from Harry where he texted her the location of where the Weasleys had set up their tent. Y/N started walking again as Sofia and Brianne walked next to her, slightly trailing behind.

"I don't get it, with Harry's directions it says it should be right he-"

"Y/N, over here!"

Y/N and the girls turned their heads to the right as their lips turned upwards into a smile.

"Ronald Weasley!"

Y/N quickly ran over to the boy with a smile as Sofia and Brianne trialed behind her. Ron watched her come at him quickly as he opened his arms, bracing for impact.

Y/N jumped onto the boy as her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms tightly going around his neck as Ron's arms wrapped themselves around her waist to keep her up.

"Nice to see you too, (Y/L/N). Miss me?"

Y/N scoffed as she pulled away from the boy, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.