chapter 14

this whole chapter is literally just you and hermione
____________________________

this whole chapter is literally just you and hermione ____________________________

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

      Y/N tugged Hermione from the courtyard into the corridor, Hermione smiling widely as she looked at their conjoined hands, tingles shooting throughout her body at the feeling.

The two girls kept walking down the corridor to the Great Staircase as Y/N slowed down for a moment and took out her phone, her eyes scanning over the time.

"Hey, do you want to change out of your clothes and then meet me in the library? It's after dinner so we don't need to be in uniform anymore."

Hermione thought for a second as she and Y/N approached the staircase, throwing the girl next to her a nod and small smile.

"Yeah, are you going to change as well?"

Y/N nodded as the two of them slowly started to make their way up the staircase, up the  steps and now in front of the Fat Lady painting. Neither of the girls were still aware that they were holding hands, almost as if it were out of natural instinct.

Hermione slowly walked towards the painting as she turned to Y/N with a smile, "Alright, I'll see you in twenty minutes."

Y/N nodded with a soft laugh as Hermione stood there, a smile plastered on her face. Y/N looked down at their hands as a smirk rose to her lips before her eyes flickered back up to Hermione.

"I can't exactly go anywhere if you don't let go of my hand."

Hermione's eyes widened as a dark red blush started to rise to her cheeks, looking down to see that their hands were in fact still clasped together. Hermione quickly removed her hand from hers, Y/N's smirk not faltering. Hermione clasped her hands together in front of her as she quickly turned around, frantically telling the Fat Lady the password to get in, the entrance of the Gryffindor common room opening.

Hermione didn't turn back to Y/N as she muttered a goodbye, her face flushing fiercely as she practically ran into the common room. The door then closed, the Fat Lady painting going back to its normal position flat on the wall as Y/N stood alone in the Great Staircase outside of the Gryffindor house.

The Ravenclaw looked at the entrance Hermione had just entered with her eyebrows raised in an amused expression. She let out a little laugh as she slightly shook her head with a smile before making her way up the staircase towards the Ravenclaw common room, Hermione and their interaction stuck on her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N made her way down the Library corridor, her bag full of books and worksheets slung over her shoulder. The brown chestnut doors came into sight as she reached her hand out, pulling the handle as the library door opened.