chapter 32

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Y/N sat at her desk, a groan leaving her lips as she looked at the golden egg once more. She glared at the object in front of her, quickly growing frustrated. She once more rose her hand to a certain spot, the egg shooting open as Y/N quickly stuck her hand inside. Her fingers rummaged around the glowing orb for a moment, her fingers brushing something. Her eyes lit up as she went to grab it, but the egg snapped back, shutting itself around her hand.

She quickly retracted her hand with a hiss, the egg coiling back up into its normal position. Y/N looked down at her hand, a small cut on her wrist bleeding from the force of the action from the egg. She huffed, looking back up to the egg with an irritated expression.

"I will get you open."

Y/N's eyes narrowed at the egg in front of her, the sound of her phone chiming next to her catching her attention. She turned to the left where her phone sat on her desk, her left hand shaking in the air to relieve some pain from the cut on her wrist as her right hand went to reach for her phone.

She picked up her phone, her eyes scanning her messages. With her eyebrows knit together in curiosity, she unlocked her phone, her eyes now looking at the home screen as she tapped on the message icon. She had quite a few messages, but nothing quite caught her attention until she got to Harry's texts.

Hermione is in the Hospital Wing, something about Malfoy. -Harry Potter

That was all it took for Y/N to completely forget about the egg, her chair pushing out from the desk with a screech as it rubbed against the floor. Y/N abruptly stood up, stuffing her wand and phone into her robe pocket before bolting out of the room, no other thoughts in her mind except her getting to the Hospital Wing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pushed the doors of the Hospital Wing open, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes frantically searched the room, concern taking over her body. Within seconds, her eyes spotted a certain bushy-haired girl sitting on a cot in the far back, left corner of the room, Y/N immediately making her way over.

"Hermione!"

Hermione's head immediately shot up at her name, Y/N barreling towards her. She watched how Y/N almost tripped over her own feet as she tried to make her way over to her, the Gryffindor letting a giggle slip past her lips.

Y/N quickly made her way to the side of Hermione's cot, questions and words spitting out of her mouth.

"Are you okay, what happened? Harry's text said that it was Draco. Did he hurt you? I swear if he-"