chapter 9

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Y/N (Y/L/N)!"

Y/N's head quickly whipped around to find a red-haired woman quickly making her way over to her, smiles on both of their faces as Y/N quickly ran to the woman she considered a second mother.

"Mrs. Weasley!"

The older woman wrapped her arms around Y/N's back as Y/N gently, but tightly wrapped her arms around the shorter woman's shoulder. The two laughed in each other's hold for a moment before they pulled away, both of them displaying radiant smiles.

"It's so good to see you! I was worried, dear, I heard what happened last night and I just couldn't stop worrying about you."

Y/N sent Mrs. Weasley a smile as her face softened, "Thank you, but I promise I'm alright. It wasn't anything too bad, I handled it."

The older redhead in front of her sent a smile as she grabbed her hand in hers, "I'm happy you're safe, don't want my favorite person to be hurt."

"Mom!"

"Be quiet Ronald, you give me a headache as it is."

Y/N snickered at the offended boy who grumbled, his mom throwing him a scolding glare. Mrs. Weasley quickly turned back towards her as she remembered something.

"Oh, that reminds me! The boys are inside, they wouldn't stop asking when you'd arriv-"

"(Y/N/N)?"

Y/N quickly looked over the red-haired woman's shoulder as she caught the sight of her two boy best friends bounding over to her. She sent Mrs. Weasley a shy smile before she pulled away from her, quickly sprinting to the boys as the three ran at full speed towards each other.

"Y/N- oof!"

Brett and Corey didn't have time to fully register what had happened before they were sent barreling to the floor with Y/N's arms wrapped around both of their necks. She squealed as she was sent tumbling down with the boys, landing on their stomachs with a grunt.

Ron and Harry watched amused from the side as they laughed at the girl, Hermione watching with a bright smile from next to them. Ron quickly glanced over to Hermione as a smug smirk took over his face, softly nudging Harry in the ribs to get his attention. Harry turned to Ron with a questioning look before Ron nodded his head towards Hermione, Harry slowly leaning over to look at the girl as a smirk rose to his lips at the sight of her watching his cousin.