chapter 28

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

     Y/N quickly made her way back to the champion's tent, the stands already clearing. The Ravenclaw house was going back to their common room to get ready to celebrate Y/N's win and return.

She walked back into the dark cave, up the rocky steps, and finally, back into the tent. The three other champions quickly turned around, their smiles beaming as they rushed to the girl.

Fleur was the first to wrap her in a hug, Y/N giggling as she felt her place kisses around her face.

"You had me so worried! We were watching from the sides, we saw how it caught your uniform and the fire hit you, are you alright?"

Y/N shot the girl a smile as they pulled away, "Yeah, nothing I can't handle."

Fleur playfully rolled her eyes as Viktor approached her, his smile stretching from both corners of his mouth.

"Y/N!"

"Hey, Viktor."

The boy gently placed his arms around the shorter's girls waist, Y/N's arm wrapping around his torso.

"You did well," he said, his accent coming out thick. Y/N looked up at the taller boy with a smile as the two pulled away. "Thanks, you did good as well."

Viktor flashed her a smile as she pulled away, her body immediately being engulfed in Cedric's hold. The brunette boy quickly wrapped his arms around her shoulders, Y/N's face smushing into his chest. She giggled as she tried to get out of his hold, the boy not letting her go.

"You had me worried sick, I'm never leaving your side again!"

Y/N laughed at the boy as they pulled away, Cedric pressing a delicate kiss to her forehead, her face covered in small patches of ash from the dust of the arena and fire from the dragon. His eyes scanned over her face, his eyes taking in the small cut above her eyebrow. He frowned slightly at the sight.

"You're bleeding a bit."

Y/N only rolled her eyes with a smile, "I'm fine, Diggory."

Cedric gave her a pointed look, "Shut up, let me care for you."

Y/N snickered as she wrapped her arm around his torso, the boy bringing one arm down and leaving one slung around her shoulders as they turned to see Dumbledore and the rest of the teachers making their way into the tent. The champions all held their eggs as their headmasters made their way over to them.