chapter 1

here we go💃🏽
____________________________

here we go💃🏽____________________________

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Flashback

An elderly Frank Bryce was stationed at the old, worn down Riddle house. The year was 1994, the house looking the exact same as it did many years prior in 1943.

The man walked around the house as he minded his own business, whistling to himself. He made his way over to the living room before he saw a flicker of light in one of the rooms, his face quickly falling into an annoyed expression.

"Damn kids," he muttered to himself, the idea of the town hooligans being the cause of this being present in his mind.

He quickly made his way over to the room, but to his dismay there was no one there. His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as he turned around, his eyes widening and mouth dropping agape.

There in front of him stood Lord Voldemort and Peter Pettigrew, the man quickly hiding in the corner as the two talk, avoiding being caught.

Frank held his breath, afraid that it would only expose where he was and get him into trouble. As he was hiding, the Dark Lord's snake, Nagini, made her way around the room, look and smelling her surroundings.

She slowly made her way over to where Frank Bryce was hiding, the man cowering in fear. He held his breath and froze as the snake came closer to him until their eyes met. The color drained from his face as the snake seemed to give him a sinister look along with a hiss.

Nagini turned back to her owner and Pettigrew, a series of different hissing sounds coming out of her mouth.

Parseltongue.

Voldemort and Peter turned around towards the snake, slowly making their way over. The Dark Lord sent his pet a curious look as he slowly stalked over to the spot she was resting in.

His eyes stayed trained on his pet until he came to the corner where Frank was hiding, his eyes connecting with the shaking man, a smirk taking over his face.

"Well, what do we have here?"

Frank shook in his spot as Voldemort took out his wand, pointing the wooden stick towards him.

"Well, it's been a pleasure," the Dark Lord says, "Avada Kedarva!"

Frank Bryce's lifeless body hits the floor, his eyes and mouth wide open. The Dark Lord and Peter Pettigrew cackle at the sight of the dead man on the floor as Nagini makes her way towards her new food.