Things We Do For Love. ~Chapter 18

So here's chapter 18... *wails* i think i'm very mean. if hearts could have a colour other thatn red and bloody, i think mine would be black and cold as ice.
The pic is of Scott. :'( poor Scotty...
The video link is 'Last Kiss' by Taylor Swift.

ENJOOOOOOY! :D
comment, like, vote, promote, etc

 ~Scott's POV~

I rolled over and smiled at Robert’s sleeping form. I raised my head and rested it on my elbow. I bit my lip as I thought of the night before. It wasn’t like anything happened, but us even sleeping together in the same bed held so much meaning. He stirred a bit and I quickly laid my head back down and pretended to be asleep.

“You don’t have to pretend to be asleep Scott. I know you’re awake, and that you were watching me.” I opened my eyes just in time to see him yawn. He winked at me and I hid under the covers to hide the blush that was obviously coloring my cheeks.

“Come out of there. I want to see your face.” He said tugging on the covers.

“You’ll laugh at me.”

“Why would I do that?” he chuckled.

“Because I’m a grown ass man blushing like a fourteen year old girl who’s still far from losing her virginity.”

“It doesn’t matter if your face turned a little pink. It’s kind of cute.” I pulled the covers away but held it under my chin. I eyed him then narrowed my eyes.

“Who are you and what did you do with my boyfriend?”

“What?”

“You’re never this…cheesy.” I said slowly. It felt more like I was testing the word out for myself more than anything else.

“I have my moments. You bring out the best in me.” he said leaning down and placing a soft kiss on my nose.

He got out of the bed and pulled on a pair of sweat pants over his boxers that were covering his… I shook my head to clear out the thought. I didn’t want Robert to think that I was sex deprived. Maybe I was a little. But there was no reason to go saving it out loud.

I leaned up on my elbow again and frowned at Robert. “Where are you going?”

“I just need to go into the office for a few hours.” He walked to the bathroom and I heard the water start to run. He popped his head out a few seconds later. “You can stay or go. You don’t have to work today right?”

I shook my head. “No.”

“Then stay if you want. Just remember to put the key in my letter box.” He went back into the bathroom and shit the door behind him.

I slid out of the bed and put m jeans from last night back on. I found my t-shirt on a nearby chair and I pulled it over my head. I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of juice. I saw a notepad on the fridge and I left a note telling Robert that I had to do something at home.

I grabbed my bag and my keys from the counter and walked out the door and shut it behind me.

It wasn’t too long before I was at home throwing my dirty laundry into the washing machine. It felt weird washing my clothes at Robert’s place. He said it was okay, but if I did then I’d be doing everything there except actually living with him. Which I was basically doing anyway.

As I took the clothes out of the dryer I heard my phone ring. I remembered that I put it on the dining room table and rushed to go answer it.

“Hi Tam.” I said with a bored tone. I didn’t even need to look at the caller ID; I already knew it was her. She had been giving me crap about spending so much time at Robert’s. Her exact words were; ‘why don’t you just move in of you’re going to spend every waking moment over there’.