Things We Do For Love. ~Chapter 22- Final

Okay guys, here's the final chapter. be warned this is like completely PG. 
in other words, NO SEX, NO FOUL LANGUAGE, NO NOTHING!
i couldn't tap into my sex crazed part of my mind right now. the mood's not sexy enough, not sexy at all actually.
i still hope you guys enjoy it
the video link is  Bulletproof by Le Roux. :D hehe
The pic is of Robert. ( i usually have the couples together, but i'm tired tonight)

ENJOOOOOOOY!!

~Robert's POV~

“Are you sure that you have everything packed?” I asked Scott has we carried the last few boxes to the truck.

“For the millionth time, yes Robert, I have everything.” He rolled his eyes. “Why are you so paranoid? I swear, you’re worse than my grandmother.”

“Hey!” I protested. “You have a habit of forgetting things.”

“If I do forget something, I can always come back to fetch it. We’re not leaving the country Robert.” He walked past me to pick up a stray box. “Go put this in your trunk. It’s my school stuff, very important. I don’t want it on the truck.”

“Yes ma’am.” I stuck my tongue out at him and carried the box outside.

“Look at the two of you, already arguing like an old married couple.” Tamryn said as she handed a bag over to me.

“Shut it. He’s been on my case all week.”  I sent a fake smile Scott’s way.

“He’ll calm down once he’s all settled. Just give him time.” She patted me on the shoulder.

“I’m afraid if I do give him time, he’ll take it all.” I muttered.

“Don’t be ridiculous. I’m starting to think that Scott was right, maybe you are paranoid.” She shook her head.

“I’m not. Not really, he has a habit of giving me mixed signals.”

“He’s moving in with you. That’s all the signals you need.” She gestured to the truck and Scott’s things. “He wants to do this. Don’t read into it too much.”

“Thanks.” I smiled at her and closed the trunk. I yelled out for Scott and he ran out after saying bye to his grandmother.

“See you later, Tammy.” He kissed her cheek and got into the car. I started the car and drove off signaling for the movers to follow me. I reached over and held Scott’s had in reassurance. He squeezed my hand in return and I turned my head back onto the road.

~Scott's POV~

It took us a few days to get everything in order. I was actually surprised at the fact that Robert’s- our apartment could fit all my crap. He just smirked at me when I pointed this out. I rolled my eyes and continued filling the draws with my things.

Once everything was sorted out I let out a deep breath that made it seem like I was holding my breath for days. I moved from the bedroom to the living room and plopped myself down on to the sofa. I laid my head back and closed my eyes and let the thoughts that were hovering in my head take over for a while.

Of course I knew that this was a big step in our relationship. There were so many things going through my mind right now and I wasn’t sure in which direction to go. Yes, I wanted to be with Robert and stay with him, but there was still this nagging feeling in the back of my mind telling me that this wouldn’t last long, that if anyone deserved happiness, it sure as hell wasn’t me.

I shook my head to rid it of the thoughts currently flooding it. I felt a hand slide across my shoulder. I turned and saw Robert standing behind me holding out a cup of coffee. I accepted it and took a sip of it before pulling the cup away because I accidentally burnt my lips.