Things We Do For Love. ~Chapter 5

Okay, so here's the latest chapter. i know it took long and all, but it's not like i could just wish for inpiration to strike especially since it kind of hates me.

this chapter is from a different character's point of view. change is good, no?

her name is Tamryn, and the actress chosen for her is Emma Roberts. sweet, and awesome person.

the pic if of Tamryn. (haven't figured out a last name for her yet.) 

the video link is Hot 'n Cold by Katy Perry.

comment, like, vote etc. do what you gotta do!

ENJOOOOOY

~Tammy~

“You got laid, didn’t you?” I said smirking into my sandwich.

“What? No, of course not.” Scott said pulling a face.

“Yea you did. You got some last night.” I put my dear sandwich down and grinned at him. “So are you going to tell me who he is…or leave me guessing forever?”

“I don’t think I should tell you.” he stole the rest of my sandwich and I slapped him across the arm. “You always make it awkward.”

“I do not!” I sat back in my seat. “At least tell me if I know him.”

“Well…I wouldn’t say that you do.” He said after he finished chewing.

“So I do. At least I saw him somewhere perhaps?” he nodded. “Details dude. I need details. How would I know whether you guys were meant to be or not?”

“Tammy it was just a kiss. It’s not like we’re going to get married. So please, for the love of all things great and awesome. Take a chill pill.”

I rolled my eyes. “Scott and unknown guy sitting in a tree; K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First come-”

 He slapped his hand over my mouth. “Would you be quiet? Fine, I’ll tell you. but you have to promise me that you won’t freak out.”

The way Scott told the story make it sound like the guy was sick and he needed soup- that somehow he couldn’t make by himself- so he invited Scott over. I still didn’t get how they ended up in this guy’s bedroom, making out and heaven know what else.

I understood though, that Scott already had a mini crush on this guy. I may have been crazy and ignorant for most of my life, but I knew for a fact that Scott did not go kissing guys for fun. It didn’t matter with who initiated the kiss or whatever. So if this this guy started it, Scott kissed back and he was doing the absurd thing of ending it before it even began. It was painstakingly clear, like out there written on the walls, on the sidewalk for all of mankind to see that Scotty over here was going to fall madly in love with this handsome, rich business man of a dude.

“So, that’s it.” He said turning around and smiling at a random customer. “I haven’t seen him since.”

“Oh, I see. How long has it been?” I questioned.

“About a week.” He bit it lip. “But it’s not him who’s avoiding me. it’s actually the other way around.

I furrowed my bro. “What do you mean?”

“I noticed that he only comes in at night and sometimes in the mornings. I’ve changed my shifts and I only work in the afternoons now.”

“Scott! What the hell? Why on earth would you do that?”