Things We Do For Love. ~Chapter 15

And once again, two chapters in one day. :D i feel so proud of myself

Chapter 15 everyone!

This time the picture is of Tamryn. you remember her right? lawyer, Scott's best friend...you get my drift.

The video link is Landslide by Fleetwood Mac :D that song is just so awesome...i find it inspiring. although i do like the Dixie Chicks version a bit better. the jury's still out on that one.

ENJOOOOOOOOOY!! :D

comment, like, vote, promote etc...

~Robert's POV~

“So Mr. Wilson, do you or do you not prefer people of the same gender as yourself?” Tamryn asked walking back and forth in front of me.

“What the hell Tam?” Scott asked looking at us from across the room.

“It’s protocol.” Tamryn replied. She turned back to me. “Mr. Wilson, my question?”

“Well uh, I-” I stammered.

“Try to sound confident. If your voice falters they might see that as a weakness and take advantage of it.” I nodded.

“I wouldn’t say that I’m gay. More of a bisexual.”

“When did you figure this bit of information out?” she wrote down notes as she talked.

“When I was sixteen.”

“Hmm, and what did you say was the reason Mr. Brookes fired you?”

“It was because of me liking guys, well Scott actually. He implied that I would cause bad publicity for the business.”

Her steps faltered for a second before going back to pacing. “That’s great Robert. When they put you on the stand just keep your guard up. Don’t let them break you.”

I smiled and stood up from the seat. “Are we done here? Because I’m hungry.”

“Come, there’s some food in the kitchen. He stopped in front of the fridge, opened it and then closed it again without taking anything out. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again. I walked over to Scott and put my hands on his waist.

“What’s up?” I nuzzled into his neck.

“You never told me that you were bi.” He frowned. “All this time, I actually had a chance with you?”

“I was always more into girls. I didn’t think that it mattered.” I answered honestly.

“You told me that you couldn’t be with me.”

“Because I wasn’t into relationships. But I changed my mind. You sparked something in me.” I kissed him softly.

“Really?” I nodded and leaned down to capture his lips. He parted his lips, giving me a chance to slide my tongue inside. He moaned and I pushed him up against the fridge and tangled my fingers through his hair. We jerked apart at the sound of someone clearing their throat.

I turned to see Scott’s grandmother standing in the doorway. “Mrs. Robinson.”

Scott peeked over my shoulder and gave her a sheepish grin. “Could I just say that he was looking for something and we can forget this ever happened?” he untangled himself from me.

“Scott, I’m glad that you found someone to help you let off a bit of steam, but please refrain from doing so in the kitchen. This is where I make our food.” She reached up and put some groceries in the cupboard.