Things We Do For Love. ~Chapter 8

Okay so i know i'm totally delayed but can you blame a girl? it's SUMMER!

here's the latest chapter :)

The pic is of Robert of course ;)

the video link is jason derulo's 'What If'

ENJOOOOOY!!

comment, vote, like etc :D

~Robert's POV~

“Uncle Rob! Where are we going? Why are you walking so fast?” Carl asked all but jogging behind me.

Without bothering to turn around I growled at him. “Quit asking questions.”

“But you’re not answering any of them.”

“Because you’re annoying me.” I rolled my eyes and continued to walk on.

“At least tell me where we’re going.”

I finally turned around only to have him walk into me. “If I give you twenty dollars, will you shut up?”

He raised his eyebrow mischievously. “Maybe.”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Take it or leave it chump.”

“Fine.” I handed over the money and opened the door to the diner.

I stepped inside and immediately saw Scott taking an elderly couple’s orders. He shouted the order threw the window that led to the kitchen. His eyes widened when he saw me approaching him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked while looking everywhere else but at me.

“What happened to your arm?” I said noticing that his shoulder was in a sling.

“I asked you first.”

“I think we’re a bit too old to be playing this game Scott.”

“Well you seem to love playing with people.” His face was expressionless.

“Who’s he?” Carl asked.

“No one that you should be concerned with.” I said pushing him back. “Go play outside or something.

“But-”

“Go.” I said glaring down at him. He scoffed and exited the diner.

“Another experiment?” Scott asked nodding in Carl’s direction.

“No, he’s my nephew. Stupid kid doesn’t know how to behave so now I’m being punished by looking after him.”

“Anyway, you never answered my question.” He said taking a tray filled with food from the counter. I took it from him and he led me to the table.

“I thought I’d just pop in to see you. There’s no harm in that right?”

“It depends on what you want.”

“I don’t want anything.” I smiled at the people before walking off with Scott. “Would you like to tell me now what happened to your arm?”

“You don’t remember?” I shook my head. “My shoulder was dislocated when you pushed me into that wall at the library.”

“I caused that? I’m sorry. I’m happy to pay for any medical charges.” I gave him an apologetic look.

“No, it was all taken care of. I know the doctor. He’s a friend of my dad’s.”