Things We Do For Love. ~Chapter 12

And chapter 12 is up. So happy right now :) two chapters uploaded in one night :)) 

remember i said this would be short...sorry :/ but oh well.

and in the spirit of Halloween, instead of a picture of any of the actors here's some Halloween themed cookies  :D

Video link is In The End by Linkin Park :)

Comment, like, vote, promote, etc

ENJOOOOOOOY!!! 

 ~Scott~

I didn’t meant to run away, really I didn’t. It’s just that when I saw Cameron’s face it made me think of what happened a few years ago and I couldn’t face it. What he did was inexcusable and I’m still picking up the pieces.

I would have continued running but I ran out of breath. Damn me and my unfit physique. I heard someone running behind me and I turned around slowly thinking that it was Cameron.

“Thank God it’s only you.” I said letting out the breath that I didn’t even now I was holding in.

“Hey why did you run?” Robert said slowing down. “Not cool bro.”

“Sorry. You didn’t need to come after me though.” I said fiddling with my tie.

“You seemed so shocked to see Cam. Do you know him?”

“Uh yea, I do. We kind of went to college together.” I bit my lip nervously and looked up at Robert through my lashes.

He shifted his eyes away from me and ran his fingers through his hair.

“He’s the guy that told everyone.” It wasn’t a question. I never bothered to reply. “I could tell him to leave.”

“No, please don’t it’s your house. I’ll uhh, go and we’ll see each other soon okay?”

“No that’s not okay.” He stepped forward. “Every time you say ‘we’ll see each other soon’. It never happens. There’s always a few days in between.”

“We’re not together Robert! You’re not my boyfriend.” I just barely yelled back. “We don’t need to see each other every waking moment of every day.

“That’s not what I meant.” I said softly. “Please come back with me. You’re my guest and I’d really love for you to stay.”

I averted my gaze and looked down at the ground. “O-Okay.”

By the time we got back to the house, John and Cameron were already inside. Cameron glared at me as I walked past but I turned my head and focused my eyes on the décor instead.

Robert’s home was fairly modern given the fact- from what I’ve heard- that his mom lived here alone. As I walked deeper into the house, I was lead to the sitting room here the rest of the people were already seated. Everyone smiled at me and welcomed me in as Robert chatted away with someone. John came in, but averted his gaze when he saw me wave. I didn’t know what got into him but I couldn’t say that I liked it.

“Scott.” I turned around at the sound of my name. “Come. I’d like for you to meet my mother.”

I mouthed ‘what’ to him and he smiled and motioned for me to follow hm.  Excused myself before leaving the room. I had to admit that I was happy to be out. I kind of felt out of place in there.

“Mom, this is Scott.” Robert said as I entered with a smile on his face.

“Hi Mrs. Wilson, I’m Scott Robinson. Please to meet you.”