Things We Do For Love. ~Chapter 6

Okie, so here's the next chapter :) YAY!

the pic is of Robert :D yummy

the music video is 'Bleed' by Hot Chelle Rae (i was listening to that song as i finished off the chapter)

vote, comment, like etc

ENJOOOOOOY!! :D

~Robert~

I paced around the room walking back and forth reaching my mom’s glass cabinet filled with all my high school trophies and achievements and then back to the doorway of the living room. How could I not ask him for his number? I knew his name and where he worked, but every time I went in, he seemed to mysteriously be on the opposite end of the earth.

“Would you stand still? Or at least sit down God damn it!” my sister yelled while feeding her youngest some juice.

“Just because you’re older doesn’t mean you get to boss me around. I’m not a child for crying out loud.” I stopped pacing anyways and took a seat on the single sofa and spread my legs out in front of me.

“What’s your problem anyway? Did your boyfriend dump you?” I glared at her which she returned with a smug mile.

“You don’t know anything. Quit acting like you do.” I got up and left the living room.

It had been almost two weeks since the kiss and right now I was starting to feel a bit edgy. I tried returning back to work, but my boss told me that if I came home before Christmas, I was sure to be fired. Now I found myself on this unwanted vacation and wondering where a little brat was. Of course he meant nothing to me. All I wanted to do was find him and tell him that I wasn’t gay, and that kiss meant nothing, absolutely nothing to me.

I was about to sneak out of the house and try the diner for the third time that week when I heard a screech below me. I looked down and saw my niece aiming to grab my leg. I instantly pulled away and knelt down to her.

“What do you want?” I asked her.

“Library!” well at least that’s what I thought she said. What came out of her mouth sounded more like a mixture of the alphabet and numbers.

“You can’t even read.” I scrunched up my nose to give her an odd look.

She kept whining and groaning the same intelligible word that Steph ended up coming into the room. “What’s going on? Stacy, I thought I told you not to bother your uncle when he’s having one of his pussy fits!”

I stared at her in horror. “I do not have pussy fits! And you actually told your daughter that? Are you insane?”

He shook her head and picked her daughter up listening intently to whatever she was rambling on about now. Steph nodded and pushed back the girl’s hair. Stacy. I would have to remember that for the future I guess.

“She wants you to take her to the library. Barney and Mickey Mouse are there.” She said before I could ask what the hell for.

“Why me though? You’re their mother. And where’s your husband?” I narrowed my eyes at her.

“He’s working. And I’m busy. Carl is at the risk of getting his second suspension and Jimmy is feeling a bit feverish. I can’t leave him alone. Or take him outside into this cold weather.” She shifted Stacy on to her other arm. Her voice became stern. “And you promised.”

“What on earth made you decide to have three children? That’s way more than a handful.” I muttered reluctantly taking the little girl out of her arms. I put her down in the living room and told her to get her things.