Mission mayhem

The crisp morning air made dancing patterns in her hair as the ship rocked back and fourth. She never knew flying could be this amazing. She reached out and traced her fingers along the edges of white clouds and breathed a sigh of relief.

"You know I don't think Hera would be to thrilled to find you out here".

Guess peace doesn't last long up here.

Nara turned to see the younger blue haired boy his eyes fixed with judgment and curiosity.

"Then what are you doing up here"?

Ezra shrugged "I came to get you, the others are downstairs debriefing the mission"

Nara nodded "I'll be down in a minute" she turned to take one last look at the sky before she stood up. However she stopped short seeing Ezra had plopped down beside her and had his feet hanging over the edge.

"Why did you come up here anyways" his eyes were fixed on the space ahead of him.

"I guess I wanted sometime to myself, clear my head maybe" she shrugged plopping down beside him.

"You? It seems you come up here often seeing how you found me so easily" she suggested.

"Nah I just had a gentle green giant panic in the foyer and the only way to calm him down was to reassure him I'd find you" he shrugged.

Nara bit her tongue laughing " that's Harvey for you" she sighed.

Ezra grinned " so you and the General huh what's that all about"

Nara's smirk turned sour " what about him"

"I don't know just he seems to be more happy now that your here" Ezra sighed. "Guess I was just curious".

Nara nodded " well Harvey and I are close if that's what your asking".

"Well that only confirm his rather weird attitude, to be honest I thought that he was passed by a brain worm" he mused brushing himself off. " we should probably go before he comes looking for us"

Nara let out a snort before moving onto her feet as well.

*************

"So the first entry point will be here behind the base, the second with be from the sides and the third the front door." Hera pointed to the base her finger tracing the hologram " we need a team to distract the front while the other scale the sides and back. We need to be quick and smart no mistakes"

Everyone nodded.

"What about those torrent guns those won't be easy" Sabine pointed out.

"Nothing usually is" Nara sighed.

Everyone turned to see here and Ezra walking in. Kanan still looked to be slightly peeve but he made no effort to dismiss her.

" what do you suggest then" Sabine raised a brow, clearly showing her judgment on her.

"I suggest that we take them out before they take us out, I'm sure your up for the task you know mandolorian and all"she said.

Sabine nose scrunched " what about it"

" let's just say back in my day I fought alongside some of your ancestors, they were probably some of the best fighters I know so I assumed you would be as well" Nara simply put it.

Sabine gave a grin of approval " what do you think Hera? We can swoop in and place bombs on the lower parts of the guns so that when we escape the ghost can land safely".