Corporal kyber

Author note:

I decided to write this after thetdmZack introduced me to their oc's. So with their permission I decided to write them a story that actually went along with my book. So without further ado hope you/and they enjoy.

The comlink on Nara's wrist flashed alerting her to an incoming call.

"Commander Nara come in this is Clancey"

Nara let out a sigh, clancey had been gone for a couple of weeks to meet his new squad mates and frankly she was happy to hear his voice again, even if he was a pain in the ass from time to time in her opinion.

"Corporal a pleasure to hear your squeaky voice"

A chuckle could be heard from the other end of the com link.

"Nice to hear you to buzzkill"

Nara rolled her eyes dismissing the comment.

'So you why'd you call me? wait, don't tell me you've gotten yourself in turboule, again" she said sarcastically.

Clancey chuckled " Very funny, I'm actually coming back to grab you for a mission'

"Oh"

" yep, I'm just not sure if your gonna love the crew, especially one of them"

there was a hint of unease in his voice.

" well i'm gonna be stuck with you on a ship for god knows how long, I think I can handle this mystery group and whomever this person is"

" hmm we'll see"

Nara didn't need to be a jedi to know he was grinning on the other end of the com link.

................

" so whose this mystery person Clancey told you about"

She was walking towards the hangar with Rex, Echo, and Fives. She had decided to tell them about this mission. And to be honest Fives hasn't shut up about this mystery person for hours.

"I'm not sure, Clancey wasn't exactly willing to tell me"

Fives pouted unsatisfied with the answer.

" well that was rather rude on his part"

Nara shook her head.

" your like a little kid sometimes "

Fives shoot her a glare.

The group had walked into the hangar and were greeted with the familiar sound of ships and men chatting. Clancey had informed Nara that he would be arriving soon, so when she saw the black ship fly into the hangar she got excited.

"Right on time"

Making her way towards the ship with the boys following behind her.

The ship squeaked as the ramp lowered to reveal the familiar trooper in black and orange amour.

His eyes scanned the room finally landing on his friend.

"Nara"!

"Hey cowboy" she mused .

He walked down the ramp towards the group.

"So who's this mystery person"? Fives demanded. He was digging his finger into Clancy's chest as the poor man put his arm up in shock.

He raised his brow turning to Nara who only shrugged.

"Clancey aren't you going to introduce us brother" a female voice called from the ramp of the ship.