Finding Dios

"FIVES"!!!!

An Audible screech could be heard throughout the hangar. Clancey cringed slightly as the sound of an angry female voice ripped through the room. It had been a couple of years since he had first meet the 501st and the last time he had been here, he had been thrown off a building by one of their officers.

Fives who was going to be facing certain death, came barreling around the Corner at break neck speed. Fear was apparent on his eyes as was blue dye across the selves of his armour and hands. Clancey decided that Fives had pulled another prank and had been caught, but who was his victim. It couldn't have been Rex his voice couldn't go that high pitched , maybe Echo? As if on cue Nara came charging round the ship Hot on Fives tail. Blue dye covered her body from head to toe in the sticky liquid.

"That's more like it" Clancey chuckled.

"Just wait till I get my hands on you" she growled.

"You'll have to catch me first" Fives yelled back cheekily.

Clancey shook his head remembering the mission he had went on with Nara,Fives, and Echo. They hadn't changed a bit, they were still trying to strangle each other he thought.

Fives luck was cut short as he slipped on a pipe and landed flat on his face. Nara threw her self on top of him, laughing evilly as she began to smoother the extra dye on his face.

Clancey turned feeling a tap on the shoulder From Gregor. Him and Rex were now at his side taking in the view of the scraping troopers before them.

"Somethings never change I see" the commander chuckled.

Rexs pinched his nose in embarrassment.

"I see you've raised your toddlers well captain" Clancey mused.

Rex rolled his eyes "CC-26-5566 ! Arc-27-5555"!

"Ooh their in trouble" Gregor whispered in an amused tone. Clancey chuckled, Having your commanding officer call you by your number was the equivalent of having your mom use your full name, It almost always ended in a scolding.

Nara looked up from her position as she held Fives in a strangling headlock.

"Hey captain" she grinned, Fives choking for air below her.

"Let him go"

Nara frowned.

"Now"

"Yes now"!

Rex was acting like a exhausted young dad trying to keep his kids from strangling each other to death. Clancey and Gregor were finding it rather amusing.

Nara let a small huff of disapproval as she detached herself from Fives, who began coughing as air filled his lounges. Rexs gaze narrowed being able to see that Nara and Fives were covered from head to toe in sticky blue dye.

"What did you do"? He raised a brow.

"Ask the di'kuit" Nara grumbled.

Fives who had regained his breath grinned devilishly.

"I put a bucket of blue dye above the door, so that when someone opened it and stepped in they would be completely covered in the dye ".

Rex shook his head "of course you did".

Clancey let out a slight chuckle which caught the attention of Nara.

"Oh no." Her eyes widened "no no no"

"Hey buzz kill" Clancey grinned.

"What is he doing here" she asked wide eyed, turning to Rex.

"I missed you to" Clancey mused.