The spice pits of Cato

The haul of the ship swayed suddenly to the left making her lose her balance. A audible groan of pain left he lips as her helmet smashed into the side of the ship. Fives and hardcase could be heard snickering from across the gun ship. She shot them a deadly gaze from behind her visor.

"Please tell me we're almost there" she grumbled.

"Almost just be patient" Rex sighed , his mother voice popping up again for the third time this trip.

The ship swayed again "SMACK"!

"Agh" she rubbed the back of her head wincing "that wall hit me harder than Harvey did last night"

Echo nearly chocked on his spit seeing the way Rex's eyes bulged out of his head as he whipped around to face her.

Her hand dropped down from the back of her neck and she gave her captain a questioning look, not before seeing the smug looks from her brothers around her.

"NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVERTS WE WORKED OUT LAST NIGHT IN THE GYM! AND HE HIT ME IN THE GUT"! she excailmed her face turning bright red.

"What kind of fighting were you two doing cheek to cheek combat" Five grinned.

She elbowed him in the ribs " kriff off you sicko". She growled

She was rather grateful that Harvey was on the other carrier, sure she had basically admitted to be in love with him less than a week ago but she didn't need to humiliate her self in front of him.

"Oh I am so telling Harvey about this later" Anakin whispered to his captain who shot him a warning look.

meanwhile on the other ship*

"Alright men we need to knock out those two towers so that the gun ships can land. Our objective is to take out the slaving operations here on Cato" Harvey watched as the blue lights flickered on the hologram. His gut turned remembering the people he had left months ago he prayed they would still be alive. The senate had finally come to an agreement that the slaving operations on Cato need to be put to an end. Harvey had more than willingly agreed to join Anakin when the offer was put on the table by the Jedi council. But now that he had someone to worry about durning this mission, he felt uneasy.

The sounds of snickering could be heard in the background pulling him out of his personal thoughts. He had managed to get a glance of spades and Jex trying to sneakily hide a video recording behind their backs.

"Spades, Jex, care to tell fill me in on your conversation"?

the group turned towards their brothers smirking knowing full well they were in deep trouble.

Spades gulped feeling the nervous sweat dripping down the back of his neck. "Well you see sir, Kix just sent us a video about the 501st and umm a certain member to be specific ".

Harvey raised a brow, even Fang had turned to listen to his troopers poor excuse attempts.

"Which member would that be gentlemen"

"Umm member, member there are so many of them. I mean we all look identical it could have been Rex when really it was Hardcase. Right Jex" Spades nudged his brother in the ribs earning a pout from Jex who rubbed his side.

" he's not wrong sir I once mistake spades here for Nara"

Spades smack his forehead.

Harvey eyed the two giving them a once over before turning to Fang. " you buying this"

Fang gave his Genral an exasperated look.

"Not for a second, but I am enjoying the show".

Spades shot his commander a look of your so dead before guilty looking back up at his General. At this point he knew he was on his own Jex was practically useless at this point, the one time he wanted Jex to talk and the guys mouth was sealed tighter than General kenboi's virginity .