A healed wound

The bright light was an unpleasant surprise when she opened her eyes up to the world. She had found her self snuggled under a medical blanket on one of the cots inside one of the medical rooms. Her eyes surveyed the room, her mind still blurry on why she was there or how she ended up here. She tried to prop herself up on her arms to pull herself up into a sitting position. This turned out to be a mistake as the muscles in her arm screamed at her for her stupid idea. She winced feeling the soreness throughout her body.

"This is just great" she groaned to herself.

The light smell of apples wavered under her nose sparking her interest. On the metal table beside her cot was a steaming cup of liquid, what kind of liquid she didn't know. Curiosity got the better of her and she strained her muscles to get her hands on the warm brew. The warmth in brought her palms brought a familiar comfort. The scent of apples and cinnamon filled her nose letting her know it wasn't a fresh urine sample that someone left in her room by accident.

She pressed her lips to the metal rim and smiled feeling the warmth throughout her body as she sipped the drink down.

"Kix just ask Presphone out already"!

"Fives kriff off"

"You know I'm right though"!

"Ha ha ha, he right I can sense Amour (love)"

"Dock shut up or so help me"!

Nara's eyes widened behind the cup of apple cider seeing her group of brothers arguing down the hall, before Barging into her room. They hadn't spotted her yet as they continued to argue.

"No she dose not have a thing for sexy medics" Kix roared.

Nara bit her lip back trying not to make a noise but failed miserably as she spat out her drink as she choked on her laughter.

"Nara your awake" Kix gasped.

" Nara"! Fives excailmed coming over to his sister and wrapping his arms around her body, a little to roughly for her muscles making her wince.

"Fives"? Her eyes looked into his with worry.

"Yah buzz kill its me you ok" his eyes holding questions behind them.

"I'm not sure" she answered truthfully.

"That's ok you've had a rough night, the General refused to leave your side all night after your broke down in his arms. General Skywalker just convinced him this morning to let you rest" Dock stated.

She turned to find Fives who was wiggling his eyebrows at her with an obnoxious smirk on his face. She scoffed brushing him off, she wasn't in the mood to deal with Cupid today.

Although he had other plans.

"I see you drank your cider he left you" Dock mused.

Nara looked down at her cup of warm brew like a bad omen and shoved it back on the table.

"No"?

The group laughed.

"So I see your going around bugging people have you been bugging Kyber and Dollar I hope you haven't been to annoying ".

A wave of silence and guilt swarmed the room.

"Nara um"

It was then the memories hit her, they weren't pleasant either. Flashes of fire, destruction, and blood filled her mind.

"Dollar is he? Please tell me he isn't" she sounded frantic.

"He's alive but he's not the same" Kix confessed.