Some things never change even when they do

Nara groaned as she reached her hand out for Harvey like a grumpy toddler trying to find her teddy bear . He had shifted over sometime while she was sleeping; thus removing her heat source, much to her annoyance . the faint sounds of an amused chuckle echoed in her ear as her body was gently pulled closer to his.

" Good morning Tasmanian " he whispered into her ear.

" ssh no talk ,more sleep, need warmth" she mumbled as she nuzzled her head closer into his chest.

She could hear faint sighs before he nuzzled in closer.

" comfy" he mused.

" I would be if my pillow stopped talking" she mumbled. She turned over onto his chest so that she was looking him in the face. He gave her a lopsided grin as he brushed the stray hairs out of her hair.

" What did I do to deserve you?" he asked absentmindedly.

Her eyes widened as she plopped her head into his chest in embarrassment, making him wince.

" you just had to say that" she groaned, making him laugh.

Suddenly the door to Harvey's room bursted open making the two jump.

In the doorway stood Kix with a medical kit, supplied with bandages and a data pad firmly gripped in his left hand.

" General dios, sir. it's time to fix your bandag-" he paused taking in the Scene Before him.

Harvey Comedically slid Nara off him and pulled the covers up to her chest; never once breaking eye contact with poor kix.

"wait are you...did you two.... Did you canoodle with my sister! Kix perplexed. He looked around like a frantic mother telling her children off. "and in the medical room of all places"! He scolded. " Have you no shame "!

" Wait who's screwing" Fives yelled outside of the doorway , followed by footsteps frantically running down the hallway.

He completely bulldozed kix over, knocking the poor manoff his feet.. Jex,Dock, Jesse, and Felipe also stood in the doorway

" General, did you finally grow some balls?" Jex cheered.

" Damn girl, I wish I was that lucky, " Felipe teased.

" you all need therapy, " Echo groaned, rubbing his brows.

Harvey's face dropped and Nara threw her face into a pillow as they both died of embarrassment .

" oh I've got to tell Rex" Jesse yelled.

Nara suddenly sat up straight, locking her eyes on poor Jesse.

"Oh no you won't "!

Nara shot out of bed towards Jesse, who screamed in fear. He quickly bolted out the door followed by Fives, Jex and Felipe trying to save him.

" Hey Rex guess who banged the general"! Jesse yelled down the hallway.

" WE DID NOT!, BUT IM GONNA "BANG" ( as in through no dirty minds allowed here😏) YOUR HEAD INTO THE WALL IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE KRIFF UP" Nara snarled .

" We are not hurting people Nara we talked about this " Felipe yelled.

" Nara don't make me bring out the dart gun" Kix hissed, grabbing his med kit.

Echo shook his head and turned his attention back to Harvey.

" sooo General....."

" no we did not... fondue." Harvey grumbled " she spent the night after I couldn't fall asleep. She offered to watch over me" he sighed.