war leave scars some you can't see

Author note: I know I'm a day late but MAY the 4th be with you. here's an update to celebrate my love for star wars. hope you enjoy :)

"She hasn't spoken a word since the command center? What exactly did Ashoka say to the both of you? '' Kanan's brows creased.

Harvey ran his sweaty palms along his pants. To be honest he was still trying to process the information himself. He could only imagine how Nara felt. The last time they had seen her brothers, they were running for their lives as the ones she loved tried to gun them down. The memories were not pleasant for him but for her, he could only imagine.

"To be honest I'm not sure you wanna know" Harvey sighed.

"Well from what I've heard from Hera is that were going to track someone down, some captain.....from the clone wars." he seemed to go deep in thought "has that have anything to do with it"

Harvey's eyes drifted to Nara who sat uncomfortably still beside Feillpe who tried to cheer her up with stories from his youth.. Instead her attention was glued to the wall in front of her as if he held all the answers to her burning questions.

"Yes" he said grimly " let's just say this captain were looking for has a history with Nara"

Kanan nodded his head grimily.

"Kanan we've got something" Ezra yelled from the front.

Whatever it was, it had caught Naras attention. Harvey nodded to kanan before the two made their way to the front.

On the control panel sat a droid head. It was old and the paint needed to be redone, not that it would help the droid head was severed after all.

"Look, it's saying something" ezra pointed out.

Everyone was silent as they waited for the creaky voice of the droid to speak.

"Ct7567......ct7567.......ct-7567"

"See its speaking," Ezra said triumphantly.

Nara inspected the droids head closely, running her finger over the metal plating. Harvey studied her movements with interest.

Nara shook her head "No not speaking tracking, sabine try to identify the location of this source".

Sabine nodded her head " you got it"

"Tracking" felipe raised a brow.

"Yes," Nara assured.

"What do you think its tracking?" Zeb asked.

Nara turned her eyes back to the window " I'm not sure" she shrugged.

Harvey raised his brow but he didn't push it, he knew better than to ask.

Kanan also seemed sceptical but didn't bother to ask a question instead he turned his attention to the window in front.

"I think i've got it " sabine announced " five clicks to the east we should be there in about ten minutes"

"Hmm I have a bad feeling about this " kanan muttered.

"I'd be worried if you didn't," Harvey mused.

"What in the world is that"? Sabine's voice popped up.

Everyone's attention turned towards the window to their surprise stood a moving structure held together by ropes and old metal parts. To be honest it looked like a pile of scrap metal that had grown legs.

"No it couldn't be-" kanan eyes widened.

Harvey seemed tooken back as well " is that a-"

"Yes" nara answered " its an AT-AT walker from the clone wars"