The spice pits

Sand it's coarse and rough and it gets everywhere, god he was beginning to sound like Anakin. Harvey grumbled feeling the morning heat on his back. He never thought that his inner thoughts would be controlled by his friend while he slaved away in the spice factories, but then again his thoughts had wandered back to the 501st on many occasions. Fang used to tease him about while they were on missions, saying the General never had his head far from the clouds. He had left two weeks ago on this mission and so far he was able to get enough intel from overhearing conversations, and speaking to slaves in secret, that the republic could bring the operation to its knees. He had gotten word From Anakin the other night telling him that he would be extracted in three days by a small team. He tossed with idea of being freed and leaving the others behind, but he knew he would return and free them himself.

"Get back to work filth"!

The sharp sting of a wip brought him out of his thoughts as he felt blood trickle down his back. The whip had laid a deep gash across his shoulder blades leaving a nasty wound, which would need medical attention later on. A growl of pain let his lips unwilling bringing pleasure to his captor.

"Apologies master" he bowed.

The whip was yet again applied.

"Talking is forbidden, do I make myself clear" the slaver raised his fist high in the air bringing a sense of fear into play.

Harvey wanted nothing more than to snap the guys jaw so hard his lights would go out. But being a Jedi had taught himself restraint.

He instead nodded and turned back to the shipment of spice.

The smell of it brought burning sensations into his nose making it hard for him to breath.

He might not wait for the council to come to a decision he might just burn the place down himself soon.

"General Dios"

The sound of a voice filled his ears, a voice he hadn't heard for years.

He turned almost in a daze to see where it had come from. Only to find nothing but the view of the depressed and miserable. He shook his head believing the force to be playing tricks on him.

Turning back to his station he resumed his duties more miserable than ever.

"Harvey"

The smack of a hand on his left cheek could be felt. The force couldn't bitch slap him could it?

Looking up he felt almost as if he were hallucinating. There she was in front of him picking through the grounded spice with her hands. Her armour had been replaced with tarp like material that wounded around her body. Her neat and slicked back hair came out of her head like a waterfall of frizz. dust clung to her tanned skin like freckles . He couldn't believe his eyes.

" Nara"?

The girls eyes snapped up to meet his. Their was almost a look a regret to them.

"General"

There was a moment of silence as if neither of them could speak,

"Did you just slap me" his brows scrunched.

She brushed his question aside, a small grin on her lips.

"No time for that I need to get you out of here"

They slowly moved through the field making sure no one was aware of what they were planning. They only stopped to pick of tools so that it looked like they were being assigned to another area.