Droid part bouquets

"No kriffin way"

Nara looked down at kybers outstretched hand as if it were a ticking bomb about to count down. Wrapped around kybers ring finger was a band made out of spar droid parts that had been sanded down and shaped to fit her finger.

"Let me see"!

Presphone bull dosed Nara over nearly knocking her off of the table, and flat onto the metal floor. The medic grabbed kybers hand and examined the worn down metal band of iron as if she were studying a new kind of wart.

"Ok ok try not break my hand while your at it" kyber protested.

Persephone rolled her eyes and let out a scoff as she gave kyber her hand back.

"So when did he pop the question"?

Nara raised her brow at the medic who seemed to be buzzing with energy, clearly the med bay wasn't amusing enough. Then again she did have to deal with troopers hitting their heads on pipes all the time so she could see how new news was exciting.

"Actually I preposed and then he pulled out a ring and then we both kinda laughed and said yes to one another"

Nara snorted "I'd expect nothing less"

Kyber raised her brow clearly thinking of a good comeback, " speaking of things, hows Harvey I heard you have the General wrapped around your finger"

Nara's nose crinkled as she felt a wave of embarrassment rush through her like a tsunami. She quickly popped back up onto the table completely flustered and dreading this new conversation.

"I do not have him wrapped around my finger"! She exclaimed.

"Who do you have wrapped around you finger"

Nara jumped out of her skin falling off the table and smacking the back of her head on the floor. A low groan let her lips feeling a sharp pain on the back of her skull. Noticing the familiar faces of her brothers she quickly tried regain her composure.

"Rex, Echo, ....Fives" she frowned seeing his amused smirk "what a pleasure to see you"

Rex raised his brow seeing kyber and Presphone chocking back their laughter.

"What's going on here"

"Oh nothing just bugging Nara about her and Harvey". Kyber grinned earning a glare from The commander.

Fives seemed to light up at this comment as he shoved Nara over and sat down at the table.

"Oh can I join I've got a list of embarrassing moments between the two, like the time Nara hit Harvey in the head with a plate by accident in front of General windu and-"

"Ok I think that's quite enough out of you" Nara had sealed her hands around Fives mouth as he looked down at her clearly amused, as he wiggled his brows in a cheeky manner.

Presphone and kyber were snickering

"oh no please go on Fives" Presphone begged. "I'd love to hear more about this"

"I would love to" Fives mumbled " but I would rather not be on Nara's hit list"

Presphone shrugged "fair"

Nara rolled her eyes "ok if were done taking about me could we get back to the fact that we literally have to plan a wedding"

"Wait what"!

The three men looked at her in shock.

"No I'm not getting married to General Dios you di'ksuits, kyber and Dollar are the ones getting hitched."