Fish in the tall grass

Nara rolled over onto her side taking in the view of the same stale white room she had been in for the past two days. When she first complained to Kix about how plain the room was he had rolled his eyes and told her that's how it was and to deal with it. So in retaliation she painted a loth cat wearing a clone trooper helmet behind the medicine cabinet , so far he hadn't spotted it yet. besides the painting the only thing that was colourful in the room was the fresh cup of apple cider, sitting on top of the metallic table beside her bed. She smiled to herself knowing exactly who had left it, his robes still laying on the back of the chair where he had sat the other night. Recently he had been checking up on her more, Especially since dollar flus accident. The past few days had been emotionally draining as she had been helping kyber and doctor gail with Dollar flus therapy. So far he was able to move a few steps on his own, but it had been a challenge. She still felt guilt even though he forgave her, she just couldn't get past the turmoil inside her over the accident. So Harvey has been playing card games with her late at night with Kix and Dock when they were on their break. To be honest it was very therapeutic for her, even if Dock was a sore loser.

She grabbed the blue cup and sipped down the warm fruity drink before grabbing the dark brown robe and through it on her shoulders, since she felt rather cold. It was longer than expected and the sleeves covered her hands, she looked like a little kid wearing their father's jacket. She wrapped it around her self and grabbed the drink before heading out the door. She snuck past Dock and a few other troopers as she made her way to the hangar to grab a speeder bike. Little did she know as she snuck in between ships and crew that she had a few eyes watching her.

"What is she up to" Anakin raised his brow turning to Rex.

"Is that a Jedi robe sir" Rex asked.

"Yah that is, care to explain that Harvey" Anakin turned seeing his friend who was slowly backing away from the group towards the command centre . Rex gave the now dark green Jedi a cock of his brow.

Fives was clearly amused so was Fang. And Echo seemed to be deep in thought before cocking his brow as well. Harvey looked like he was done for.

"I honestly have no idea why she wearing that" he managed to spit out.

"Isn't that your robe General" Fang grinned.

Harvey glared at the Commander.

Fang was smirking like the little shit he was.

"Yes that would be Fang" Harvey growled.

"With all due respect General, but why would Nara be wearing your robes"? Rex asked his arms were crossed. Everyone looked at Harvey in anticipation.

" I must have left it in the room when I went over to play cards last night with her and Kix. I have no idea why she is wearing it though"

" I might" Fang mumbled.

The sound of a speeder bike could be heard as the flash of blue armour and dark Jedi robes flew out of the hangar doors.

"Well your girlfriend just left why don't you go after her" Anakin shrugged.

"Anakin she not my girlfriend" Harvey growled through his teeth.

Anakin snickered "hey I'm just saying, I mean she's wearing your robes" he mused.

The men around them were belly laughing even Rex gave a small smirk.

"Uggh I'm leaving" Harvey sighed making his way down the ramp and towards the speeder bikes.

"Have fun" Anakin yelled.

" but not to much fun" Rex interjected.

Harvey glared, his shoulders scrunched as he made his way across the hangar floor.