41. Found

HI. I LOVE YOU.

IM HAVING PIZZA AND THE PIZZA DELIVERY GUY LOOKED LIKE MICHAEL AND ASHTON AND ANJDSMN

Luke's POV.

.

Ashton sighed and raked a hand through his hair. "Luke, why did you come here?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You-"

"Your reason is pretty fucking stupid. You could've at least told Delilah you were coming to my house." He cut me off.

I shrugged.

"It isn't her fault, Luke. I mean, one glance at you and anyone would think that-"

"Shut up Ashton." I grumbled.

Ashton rolled his eyes. "You miss her. I know you do. So why not-"

"Because I don't-"

"You don't what? You want her to come to you first?"

I looked at him and sighed again. "No. I'm sorry."

"I'm not the one you should be apologising to." He pointed out.

I frowned slightly.

"Why don't you just ask her out? She broke up with Mr. Perfect, now's your chance. Or are you both so stubborn you can't admit that you like each other?" Ashton chuckled and shook his head.

I blushed and bit my lip.

"You do like her, don't you?" Ashton smirked.

I nodded and he laughed. "Tell her, mate."

"I can't. I think I blew it." I mumbled.

"Think again." He raised his eyebrows.

I frowned and there was a knock on the door. Ashton opened it and stepped back.

Mia stood there staring at me, beautiful as ever with her Nirvana shirt and black hoodie.
Her eyes shone with tears, and I immediately rushed over, hugging her tightly, burying my face in her hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I whispered over and over. "I was such a dick to you-"

"I was so worried, Luke." She sniffled. "Don't ever leave again."

I kissed her forehead lightly before pulling away. I looked down at her and pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

Mia blushed and smiled weakly. Ashton coughed and stepped forward. "Luke?"

"What?" I frowned.

"You were going to tell her something." He stared at me.

"What?" I asked again, confused.

"You know."

"Oh. I-" I looked back down at Mia nervously. She frowned slightly.

"What is it, Luke?"

"Just that-um..." I sighed. "We should go."

Mia nodded, looking down. She looked sad, but smiled quickly. "Okay."

-

hope you guys are having a great day x