23. Two Hours

Luke's POV.

.

Saturday came by and we were all getting ready for the wedding. There were only two hours left and I fixed my black bow tie. I frowned at my reflection, as I thought I looked stupid.

I heard a small knock on my door and I went to go open it. Delilah stood there, playing with her fingers and looking up at me. "Hi, Luke."

I smiled and took her hand, leading her in as she hopped up on my bed and swung her legs back and forth. "You look like a prince." She told me, smiling.

I laughed. "I look stupid, Del." She shook her head and got off the bed, raising her arms up.

I frowned and slowly crouched down in front of her. Delilah fixed my bow tie and giggled. "That's what the princes wear all the time."

I kissed her cheek softly and stood up again. "What about you? Aren't you getting ready?"

"Yeah, Mia's going to help me. I'm wearing a princess dress." She giggled.

"Good. Shouldn't you be going now?" I laughed a little.

"Yeah. Mia told me to tell you she's coming later."

"Oh." I frowned, wondering why but nodded anyway. "Well, you go get ready, okay?"

She nodded and ran off to her room. I fixed my hair one last time and fiddled with my lip ring.

"Two hours!" Michael yelled, barging in with Ashton.

Ashton rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall. "He's a little excited."

"It's cool! I haven't been to a wedding in ages!" He grinned.

I beamed at them. "This better be good."

"Yeah, I have to wear this stupid penguin suit for how long?" Ashton complained.

"Who knows." Michael shrugged.

"Don't diss penguins." I scolded Ashton. He laughed.

"I can't wait to see Ruby tonight." Michael blushed, staring down at his lap.

Ashton and I shared a smirk.

"He's whipped."