29. "Kiss me."

Luke's POV.

.

We sat on my bed in my half lit room in silence.

"Why did you come?" I asked, looking up at Mia, who was looking down at her hands and playing with her fingers.

She shrugged. "I missed you."

"Oh."

"Luke, I'm sorry. I just-I needed to come here. I'm so, so sorry. I missed you, like, a lot." She babbled, looking up at me.

"I thought you said-"

"Forget what I said. None of that stuff matters anymore. I just want you right now." I was surprised at what she said but I just nodded silently.

"Um. So, yeah." Mia looked around the room.

"What about Calum?" I asked.

"God, I-I don't know. I just can't stop thinking about you." Mia sighed, looking down at her lap.

"Me either." I whispered.

I reached over and took her hand slowly. She looked down at our hands and looked up at me as we locked eyes.

"Luke..."

"Look, Mia. I know you don't feel the same way as me, but I just can't stop thinking of you. Your smile, your laugh, your eyes...everything." I told her truthfully.

She chewed on her bottom lip and stared at me.

"And if that's not enough to convince you, then-"

"Luke. Stop."

"I know you have a boyfriend and everything, but-"

"No, Luke. T-thank you." Mia whispered.

I smiled lightly. She smiled back.

I stared at her and blushed faintly. "God, Mia. You're so beautiful."

She blushed as well and looked down.

I leaned forward and placed a finger under her chin, lifting it up slowly and pressing my forehead against hers. Our noses touched lightly, and we stared at each other for a long time. I bit my lip softly. "Kiss me." I whispered.

She leant up and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me softly. I kissed back, sliding my hands around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer.

yEs bitches

they kissed woo

let's all grab Michael's pants now