57. Sorry

so i went to see the duff today and let me just tell you

IT WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME I LOVED IT.

it's now my favourite movie apart from cyberbully bc it was so relatable and jfsjfsjfsj

and at the end credits, fall out boy started playing and that made me super happyyy

but now im just tired bc i didnt go to bed until 6:27AM and then i left the house at 1:00PM. ughh

but im just sitting in my room and its dark and im updating so yay me

Mia's POV.

.

I gave him five minutes to explain himself. And he wasted no time at all.

The first few parts went something like,

"I never wanted to upset you, blah blah.

I didn't know what I was doing, blah blah.

I'm so sorry, blah blah."

A part of me wanted to forgive him, but another part of me didn't. And that part thought he was using me for sex.

But the other part knew he was really a caring, sweet guy, and he managed to prove that to me.

He was  just trying to gain your trust.

He never liked you.

You thought you had a chance with him?

You're so stupid.

He's not sorry.

I tried ignoring those words, but I couldn't get them out of my head.

He's not sorry.

"Mia?" Luke's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him and sighed, crossing my arms.

"Luke, I honestly-"

"I never said I was done."

I leaned against my door frame and nodded for him to continue.

"You mean so much to me. I never want to lose you. I didn't mean it, I swear, Mia. Please, just- He stopped and sighed, raking his hand through his hair. "I need you to understand that I do care about you, and I would never ever try something like that again. I hate seeing you upset. I'm so sorry. In fact, you know what? I hate that word. "Sorry". Because saying sorry means nothing. You have to prove that you're sorry. You have to show them how sorry you are, all without saying the word, "sorry". God, I don't even fucking care if I'm not making sense right now. I just need you to know that you're so important to me and I need you. I can't sleep. I spend all night thinking of you. Your laugh, your smile, your eyes. God, your beautiful eyes. And your laugh. Your laugh is the cutest fucking thing I have ever heard in my entire life. And your smile. Your smile is the brightest and best thing ever. I love everything about you. I love the way your eyes light up when you talk about something you love, I love the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, I love your adorable dimples, I love your cute little nose, I just-I can't even describe how beautiful you are. You're the sweetest, funniest and kindest girl I've ever met. I don't know what I would do with myself if I lost you. That's how important you are to me. So fucking important."

I didn't know what to say after that. I just stared up at him in silence.

Then felt his lips crash against mine, kissing me. His hands were placed on my cheeks, his eyes closed. I closed my eyes as well, soon losing myself in the kiss.

After a minute or so, Luke pulled away slowly, smiling down at me. "I also forgot to mention that you're a great kisser."

And with that, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, burying my face in his chest.

*

That night, we were laying in Luke's bed, just cuddling a lot. I missed his cuddles. He stroked my hair gently and pressed his lips to my forehead, letting them stay there for a few seconds.

"Luke?"

"Hm?"

"Am I really that important to you?"

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Of course you are baby. You're so so so important to me."

I smiled to myself and snuggled down deeper into his chest.

"You're important to me too."

"I know baby girl." Luke chuckled softly, kissing my temple.

I let out a content sigh and looked up at him. He smiled softly and leaned down, pecking my lips.

"Still beautiful."

im so so so sorry this was short pls dont hate me ily

but its only bc im super tired rn and i might watch some netflix and take a nap yes thats how lazy i am.

idk im also kind of feeling down rn and im just super tired, i promise i'll update soon.

also it would be great if someone gave me another idea for this bc idk what to do anymore.

tysm and i love you guys xx