21. Nice

I've been updating a lot these days wow

Luke's POV.

.

We entered Mia's room to find her and Ruby both sitting on the bed, silent and frowning.

"Uh, hey." Michael gave a small wave. "Are you guys okay?"

Ruby looked up. "Huh? Oh yeah, sorry." He frowned a little, clearly concerned and curious as to what was going on.

"Alright." Michael sat down next to her, pecking her lips and pulling her close.

"Mia?" I leaned against the wall and stared at her. She looked up, shaking her head.

"Yeah?"

Ashton laughed. "Why are you guys so serious today?" He sat on a chair in the corner, leaning back.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ruby shrugged, clearly lying.

"Um, okay. Anyway, what were you guys doing?" Michael asked.

"We were just...talking." Mia finished.

Ruby nodded in agreement. "Uh, yeah."

"Girl stuff?"

"Sure." Mia glanced down, shrugging. I frowned, tilting my head to the side as I watched her.

"Luke, stop staring at her. You're creeping the poor girl out." Ashton laughed. I looked down in silence when I saw Mia blushing lightly.

"Hey, when's that Calum dude's wedding?" Michael asked Mia, holding on to Ruby's waist.

"First of all, it's not Calum's wedding, it's his aunt's. And second, it's this Saturday." She informed him.

"Yeah, did you guys get your tuxes?" Ruby asked, hopeful.

"Not yet." Ashton spoke up. "But, yeah. We were meant to do that tomorrow."

"Well we're supposed to go dress shopping, and it's probably best you guys do that when we're out. Plus, we need shoes, our hair and makeup done-"

"Okay, okay." I laughed. "You can do all that tomorrow." She nodded quickly and pulled out her phone.

"It's just one night." Ashton shrugged. "Do you have to make a big deal out of it?"

Ruby glared at him before going back to her phone, tapping random things. I looked back at Mia, who was staring down at her lap silently. "Mia? Are you okay?" I asked, standing up straighter.

She nodded and sat up straighter, looking up at me. "I'm fine." I gave her a small smile as she smiled back.

Michael laughed. "You guys are so friendly with each other nowadays. It's almost like Luke is...nice." Ashton let out a small dramatic gasp as I rolled my eyes.

"Gee, thanks."

Mia giggled while Ruby glanced at her, sending a look I couldn't read. She instantly stopped giggling and cleared her throat.

Nice. Was I nice?

this was honestly so boring I'm sorry if I made your baby cry

BUT MIKEY AND LUKE THOUGH

MUKE IS CUTE