56. "It's not like I meant it!"

hiii.

HEY LOOK IM UPDATING AGAIN!

the comments on my last note killed me omg. cAN YALL BE MY INTERNET BEST FRIENDS BC WE'RE ALL ALIKE

so today i watched a couple of marilyn monroe interviews and read an article on her and can i just say sHE IS AMAZING. andd when i was on vacation i got a really cool marilyn monroe t shirt omg im like in love with her now. HER FACE IS MY LOCK SCREEN

i managed to get the laptop today yay

no no okay i'll stop just read the chapter ILY ALL <33

Luke's POV.

.

I was a terrible person for doing what I did that night. I don't even know how I completely forgot that Mia wasn't ready. I cared about her, a lot. Of course I did. But by now she probably thought I was only using her. Using her for sex.

Ugh. I hate saying or even hearing that line.

"Using someone for sex."

"You don't care. If you did, you wouldn't have used him/her for sex."

"Using someone for sex is sick. It's twisted."

I just hate it. I'm even starting to hate the word "sex". Not gonna lie though, I'm never going to hate sex.

Shut up, Luke.

I spent all night trying to think of ways to make it up to her. Because I really did care. And I never wanted her to think I was only using her for sex. I wanted her to think that I actually care, that I don't just want her for her body.

Mia left the house before I woke up the morning after. She probably went to Ruby's or something. So I went out with Ashton. And I stayed out pretty late. Around midnight, I was ready to go home when Michael texted me to come over. I was tired, and it was really late, but I went anyway. I knew his parents were out of town so he could do whatever he wanted.

I finally arrived at Michael's after taking Ashton home. He let me in and slammed the door behind me, pretty loud too.

"Wh-"

"Shut up." Michael snapped, clearly pissed off. I frowned, a little confused. I didn't know why he was so mad, but I stayed silent.

"You're a huge dick." He stated.

"What did I do this time?" I sighed.

"Oh, don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what you did." Michael spat.

"Michael, I've done a lot of things, so you're going to have to clarify-"

"You tried to have sex with her? What were you thinking?" He shouted.

"Oh." I mumbled. He rolled his eyes.

"No, I mean. I did, but-"

"But what, Luke? She kept telling you she wasn't ready! She's pretty upset about it too!"

"I know, and I'm sorry! But it's not like I meant it!" I sighed, raking a hand through my hair.

Michael shook his head. "You still tried it though! Do you have any idea how much you mean to her?"

"I'm sorry! Okay? She means a lot to me too! I didn't mean to hurt her, I just got caught up in the moment. I'm sorry!" I groaned.

"You're apologising to the wrong person." Michael sighed.

I looked down. "I know..."

He looked around and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Go. Go talk to her."

I looked up at him and frowned. "She won't listen...you said it yourself, she's really upset about it."

"There's no harm in trying." Michael shrugged, biting his lip a little.

I nodded slowly and sighed. "Thanks, Michael." I mumbled.

"Yeah, yeah. Now go." He smiled a little.

*

When I got back home, I noticed Mia's bedroom light was still on. I headed inside and closed the door quietly, placing the car keys on the rack. I walked upstairs and took a deep breath before knocking on her door softly.

I looked down at my feet as the door opened slowly.

"Luke?"

I looked up at Mia. Of course, she still looked beautiful as ever. Her eyes were still bright blue, her smooth, long hair falling around her shoulders. A baggy grey sweater hiding her small curves.

"H-hi." I mumbled.

She sighed and tried closing the door, but I kept it open.

"Please, just listen to me." I begged.

"No."

"Please? This will only take five minutes."

"Five minutes. Go."

wHATS GONNA HAPPENNNNNNN

hahahaha hi. i hope you enjoyed that chapter. you guys can also leave any comments on what you want to happen in this bc idk lol. you can inbox me tooo

okay bye ily <33 x