54. "Get off me!"

so what we gonna do

is give u double update

is u happy?

i hope u is happy

thank u

Luke's POV.

.

My mom, dad and Delilah went out again, so that night, it was just Mia and I.

We decided to stay downstairs and watch movies. Even though we were staying in, Mia still decided to "make an effort" and look "nice". I didn't know what she was talking about. She always looked nice.

Anyway, we were in the middle of Friends With Benefits. Mia's eyes were glued to the screen. She was silent. Focused on the movie. I was focused on her. And that was when I decided to turn into a douche.

I leaned closer and pushed her hair to the side, nuzzling my face in her neck. She let out a small giggle and I smirked, thinking she liked it.

"Luke. that tickles." She whispered.

"Good." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes and continued watching the movie.

I frowned and sat up, pausing the movie. Mia looked at me and frowned.

"Why-"

"Can we just take some time out for ourselves?"

"Um, sure. What do you-"

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers, kissing her gently. She smiled and kissed back.

But then I started kissing her more hungrily, holding her hips tightly and laying her down on the couch. She frowned slightly but continued kissing me anyway. I climbed on top of her and left small kisses down her jaw before moving down to her neck.

"Luke, stop." Mia mumbled.

"Wait." I mumbled back, trailing my lips over her neck. After a bit, I found her sweet spot and started sucking on it softly. She let out a small moan, causing me to smirk.

I pulled away a little and left small kisses on the area, my hands trailing down her body.

"Luke, quit it." She whispered.

"Hold on." I mumbled, kissing up her jaw and pressing my lips to hers. My teeth grazed her bottom lip gently before biting down on it softly. Mia let out another small moan then placed her hands on my chest, trying to push me back a little.

"Luke, I said stop."

I ignored her this time and ran my hand up her back, playing with the zipper of her dress.

Mia pushed me off gently and sat up. "What did I say?" I shrugged and grabbed her waist again, leaning down to kiss her. She turned her head. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Mia."

"No."

"This is fun-"

"Luke, I said no!" She snapped. I groaned as she stood up.

"I think I'm going to call it a night." She started walking up the stairs. I followed her up.

"Baby, come on-"

"Leave me alone." Mia spat, walking into her room and slamming the door shut behind her.

I sighed and knocked on the door. "Mia, I'm sorry-"

"I told you to leave me alone!"

"Baby-"

"Goodnight!" She yelled.

I stepped back and sighed, shaking my head before turning away and walking to my room.

-

I need to make one thing clear. I am not in any way encouraging what Luke did to Mia at all. I don't mean to glorify situations like this. She did not give him consent therefore it is NOT okay. It doesn't matter who it is - a person shouldn't cross their boundaries like that if someone does not feel comfortable with having sex/doing sexual things yet.

Even if it's Luke Hemmings.

Let me give you something to think about here:

Would you really want someone to do that to you if you felt you weren't ready for it yet? Think about it. Like, really think about it. Take two minutes to just think about it.

Now, Luke wasn't drunk. But drunk or not, it still doesn't make it right. He pushed his boundaries way too far and Mia was clearly very uncomfortable with it.

Just please, please, think about things before you comment. Thank you.