19. The Make Up Date

Luke's POV.

.

I was sitting by the pool the next day, just staring into the water with Delilah playing with her toys by my side when Mia came out, dressed in a plain white t-shirt and ripped denim shorts, paired with some black converse and a red sweater. Her hair was loose and she had a little makeup on.

"Hey sweetie." She knelt down in front of Delilah and kissed her forehead lightly. Delilah giggled and waved her fairy wand.

"Hi, Mia. Wanna play with me?"

She shook her head but smiled. "Sorry Del, but I'm going out with Calum today. I'll be back later, I promise."

Delilah nodded quickly. "Luke's quiet."

"Right." Mia stood up and looked at me. "Well?"

"What?"

"Why are you so quiet? You're usually insulting me."

"Whatever." I shrugged.

"He calls himself a "bad boy". What's that?" Delilah looked up at Mia. Mia giggled.

"It's a boy who's bad and does bad things." She smiled and looked back at me. "So you're a bad boy?"

I shrugged again.

"Name one bad thing you've done."

"I drink, I smoke." I told her. "I'm not the best son."

She laughed a little. "Okay, well."

"Oh, and tell your boyfriend I think he's a dick." I smirked.

Delilah looked confused as Mia shot me a glare.

"What's a-"

"Never mind that. Luke, I'm not going to tell him that." She said firmly, still glaring at me. I raised my eyebrows, my smirk growing.

"Okay."

She rolled her eyes and left.

*

After her stupid date, she came back and slumped on to the couch. "I'm tired."

I shrugged. "Sleep."

"Yeah, thanks." She said sarcastically, walking upstairs. I followed her and sat on the edge of her bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting."

Mia sighed and pulled out a long shirt with black leggings and fluffy socks, walking into the bathroom and changing there. When she came out, she crawled under the covers and curled up into a small ball.

I crawled in next to her and kissed her forehead lightly, resting my chin on her head and closing my eyes.

"Goodnight." She yawned.

"Goodnight."

So this is like a filler

oh my god I'm sorry ya'll I got mixed up with the damn chapters and all that ugh