Add Two, Kill Two

We all came back to the Salvatore house to get our shit together. We didn't know what we were going to do, we just knew we had to do something. Damon seemed pissed even though he really had no right to be. He talked shit about Kai's family, so Kai snapped his neck. It was deserved.

We're all in the library. Some of us flipping through books, even though we know pieces of paper won't help us, while others are talking with each other about different scenarios of different plans. Stefan and Caroline sit next to each other on the couch and give some ideas for the plan, but they never really speak more than a few words. Elena tries to comfort Damon. She's kind of pissed at Kai as well, but that's only because she does everything for Damon and cares about him deeply or some shit like that.

Alaric and Jeremy sit at the table looking through some of the books while me, Bonnie, and Kai talk about what's eventually going to happen.

I sit next to Kai on the couch opposite of Caroline and Stefan. I look over to Kai to see that his face is completely normal. He doesn't seem necessarily worried about the whole situation. He thinks that we'll both be fine by the end of this.

I don't think Liv and Luke will be fine, though.

Kai has never had a real relationship with any of his family members, so his so called twin siblings are more like strangers to him. I mean, they were his target years ago.

"How'd you find them in the first place?" I ask Bonnie, referring to the twins.

"A few months ago, Elena, Caroline, and me starting going to Whitmore College. Tyler has been going there for a little while, too, and Alaric got a job there. Me, Elena, and Caroline were all sitting next to each other while Tyler sat in the row in front of us. A random blonde girl sat next to him. He kept trying to talk to her, but she just replied in small nods. Tyler asked her name, but she didn't respond. The bell rang, and as everyone was leaving, the girl left a slip of paper on Tyler's lap. It had a name and a number. It all seemed very suspicious, considering Tyler can never get girls. I grabbed the card from him, and the name was Liv P. Not the full last name, just a P. We went to Alaric's desk to ask him what her name was. He grabbed the card, and he said her name was Olivia Parker. Liv, for short. He told us she had a twin, and he was in one of his other classes. We exchanged looks of course, considering the last name." Bonnie explains, but Alaric cuts her off.

"I hadn't actually thought anything of it. I have a picture of Jo on my desk, and I realized neither of them had pointed it out. You would think they would if that was their sister. I didn't ask them any questions, and I shrugged it off, telling myself that Parker was a common last name." Alaric states, filling us in.

"Before I say anything else, you guys have been in the prison world for longer than you realize," Bonnie continues as I nod. "Since Alaric hadn't suspected anything, we didn't either. A little while later, Tyler and Liv had started to become closer. We had decided to throw a Christmas party with food and friends and everything like that. Tyler invited Liv, who in turn invited Luke."

Everyone was in a rush as everything was being prepared. Everyone brought some sort of food of their own. As usual, Caroline was ordering everyone around.

"Dinner is almost ready! Get in your places!" She yelled. Mostly everyone sat down, but Luke pulled out an old camera. Liv got up and stood behind him. So did Tyler.

"C'mom guys, sit back down," Caroline said, but they didn't listen. "Fine, I'm sure whatever that is, is definitely more important." She

stood up from the table, taking a drink from her wine glass. The faint sound of the video echoed around the room.