Touch Me

"I'm just getting started, Malachai."

Kai glares at me before grabbing me and picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he hauls us to the bed. He quite literally throws me on the bed before crawling on top of me, his knees perched on either side of me and his hands resting on the pillows next to my head. His jaw is set hard, his eyebrows are pinched together, and his expression is making me want to shrink into the mattress.

I'm going to die. That's an oops on my part.

Maybe I tease him too much.

No, that can't be it. I don't tease him enough.

His voice brings back my attention.

"Do you know how hard it was not to fuck you every second of the day today?" Kai asks, his voice low as he keeps eye contact with me.

By the way he's grinding his hips into me, I'd say pretty hard.

I can't stop the small laugh that leaves my mouth. Kai's eyebrows raise slightly by my reaction before his face is set hard again.

"Something funny?" He asks, one of his hands coming closer to my head.

"Just the play of words." I reply. Kai's face is confused.

"You asked me if I knew how hard it was not to fuck me, and judging by the situation that's happening down there," I state, motioning down to his hips. "I'd say pretty hard."

"You think it's funny that I've been throbbing all day because I haven't been able to touch you the way I want?" He asks.

I do find it funny, actually. But I'm not going to say that of course.

I chew on my lower lip, trying to hide the amused expression on my face, but it's no use.

"It wasn't funny." I reply with the biggest grin on my face.

And right then, I knew I really shouldn't have done that.

Because Kai smiles.

His lips pull into the sweetest smile as he barely shakes his head.

"Do you know what I find funny?" He asks.

"What?" I ask in reply.

Then, all of a sudden, he reaches into his back pocket, pulling out a switchblade and flicking it open. I can't even comprehend it as he drags it up my leg and to my underwear, sliding the blade under the material and slicing through it.

At this point, I don't even care. A piece of clothing is bound to be destroyed every time we have sex.

Kai takes what's left of my underwear and throws it behind his head, it landing on the floor.

"I found that absolutely hilarious." He whispers.

He twists the knife slowly between his fingers before he's sliding the knife down my stomach. I flinch at the cold metal, and Kai's eyes come up to mine as he smirks. He lowers the knife slightly before he presses it against my heat, making me moan. I start to squirm as he presses it harder against me.

"What is it, princess? Having trouble, yeah?" Kai asks. I'm trying to hold my breath because it's obvious Kai isn't going to pull away the knife.

He wants to tease me?

Let's see how he likes it.

I lower my hand, brushing his off as I grip my fingers around the handle of the knife. I move the knife up, pressing it against his obvious erection as he closes his eyes. I slide the knife up and down slowly, and Kai lets out a groan.