Are We Leaving Yet?

The last few days have consisted of watching marathons, and me and Kai pushing each other to the edge.

We actually watched the entire Harry Potter series yesterday. When Kai found out Edward was in it, he freaked.

"What the fuck?"

"Edward? EDWARD!"

"Fucking hottie, damn."

Kai surprisingly enjoyed it even though he said it had unrealistic standards.

I had a hard time actually watching the movies, though, because Kai kept sneaking touches towards me. He would make a comment towards the movie to distract me, and then he would put his hand on my thigh, inching it up every few seconds. He got very upset when I pushed his hand off. That was what the night mostly consisted of.

It's the next night now, and we're deciding the next movie we should watch. Me and Kai both sit on the floor in front of our television, sifting through our stacks of movies. Kai moves his body towards me, making me look up.

"Okay, okay, I'm not saying we should watch this, but we should watch this." He states while he lifts up Coraline.

Coraline was my favorite movie when I was little. I watched it on repeat constantly. It annoyed Bonnie intensely when we were kids.

Kai looks like a little kid lifting up the movie. He looks so excited. I grab the dvd from his hands and look at the cover.

"I loved this movie when I was a kid." I respond, all excited. Kai places his hand on my cheek, pulling me closer to him.

"That's why I chose it." He remarks softly.

His lips meet mine, and the kiss is soft at first. It becomes a little more aggressive when he bites my lip. I feel his hand move down towards my throat, and his lips move towards my jaw.

It gives me an idea.

"I wanna try something." I whisper as my hands tangle in his hair. He pulls away for a second.

"And what would that be?" He asks with a smirk.

"Bite me." I whisper. Kai laughs softly.

"I don't want to hurt you." He replies.

"You've done it before." I argue.

"With your wrist. I don't want to go too far." He responds with a skeptical look. He looks down, and I grab his face making him look me in the eyes.

"If it comes to that, I'll stop you. Just taste me." I whisper the last part. I can hear Kai's breathing get heavy.

"Why'd you have to word it like that?" He groans, and I guide his head closer to my neck.

And it works.

I see the veins rise beneath his eyes. Kai's hand grabs one side of my neck while I feel his teeth sink into the other side of my neck.

It feels good.

Really good.

I let out a moan at the euphoric feeling spreading from my neck throughout my body. I can feel Kai's lips form a smirk. The hand that's on my neck tightens. After a few seconds, I feel Kai's tongue drag up my neck, cleaning the blood, I assume. He lifts his head back up and wipes the blood around his mouth with his thumb, putting it in his mouth afterward.

"You do taste good." He whispers.

"I was right." I whisper back. He looks at me with a confused look.