two

The rest of the week Harrison comes back in everyday alone and orders the same thing and everyday he would leave with Annabelle. She was like a daily timer, she got his OJ with two slices and took it to his table herself before joining him for breakfast. Annabelle asked me to work outside on the pier and I personally think it was because she was jealous he couldn't keep his eyes off me.

When Friday came he came in again at 11AM as usual but he was joined with his parents. As I serve the tables outside for another day, the owner and Annabelle's father Mr Parkinson walks out and smirks at me. "April?" I nod nervously and walk towards him. "Yes sir?" He shrugs and looks around. "Why are you not in VIP?" I smirk and look towards Annabelle. "Your daughter told me I was to work out here sir?" He shakes his head and smiles softly. "That girl!" He takes the plates from me and hands them to another waitress. "Your usual customers are asking for you." I follow him inside and see Mr and Mrs Manchester sitting looking around. Mr Parkinson stops and nods towards them. "Don't listen to that daughter of mine, you work VIP." I nod agreeing and smile nervously. "Yes sir." He shakes his head and smirks. "Please, call me Johnathan." He points towards Annabelle and points her over before walking away. I look towards the floor trying to hold my laughter in as she walks past me.

I walk towards the table where Mr and Mrs Manchester are sitting with their son. I smirk and wave. "Morning." They both sigh in relief. "Thank god you are back in VIP." Mr M shakes his head in disgust. "When Harrison here told us that you was working outside we knew we had to come and make sure you was our waitress." I smirk and look at Harrison. "Well it's good to be back and see yous again." He looks me up and down smirking. I roll my eyes and look at the iPad. "The usual?" Mrs Manchester nods. "Yes please dear but may we have two lemon slices with the water?" I smile softly and place the order in. "Of course." I take the menus and shrug. "Is that all?" Harrison leans forward. "Can I have some extra chocolate on my pancakes? The last waitress didn't do it like yours on Monday." I nod agreeing and smirk. "I will make sure to tell the cook for extra." He winks and me and leans back. "Thanks doll." I scoff and shrug. "Is that all sir?" He looks me up and down biting his bottom lip. "For now." I smile at Mr and Mrs Manchester before walking away.

Once 6PM hits me and Jen finish work and rush home to get changed. "Are you excited to see JJ?" I roll my eyes as I sit on the edge of the bed sticking my black shorts on. "Not the way you are saying it no?" She shrugs and grabs a pair of my earrings and hands me them. "Oh come on! I know yous kissed!" I scoff and stick them on. "At a game of spin the bottle? I definitely do NOT see JJ like that!" I scoff and grab my trainers. "He is just my best friend." She shrugs and grabs her jacket. "Oh really? Then why do you have your lucky shorts on?" She looks at my shorts and I scoff. "Because they are comfortable and I couldn't find my other ones." She rolls her eyes and walks towards my bedroom door. "Sure!" She stops and looks at the card Mrs M gave me. "YOU got invited to the Manchester's annual BBQ?!" I shrug and grab my jacket. "Yeah?" I stick it on and shrug. "Why?" She scoffs and looks at my lucky shorts smirking. "Because not just anyone gets invited to that thing?" I scoff and fling the card on my bed. "I'm sure it's just her way of saying thank you." I take her hand and smirk as I pull her out the door. "Now let's go before the races start!"

We pull up at the racetrack and I spot JJ's sidekick Spenser run towards us. He opens the passenger door and smirks. "Evening ladies." I get out the car and smirk. "Hello Spenser." He wraps his arm around mine and nods towards the entrance. "I have a surprise for you." I look at Jen and she nods firmly. "I'm going to say hey to someone anyways so see you in there." I smile softly and shrug. "Ok?" I follow Spenser into the racetrack leaving Jen behind.

As a car speeds up beside Jen she scoffs and walks towards it. "What are you doing here?" The door opens and Harrison gets out. "First weekend back in town after being away for the summer and you think I'm going to miss the races?" He scoffs and locks his car door. "Of course not." He stumbles towards the entrance and Jen follows. "Hey!" he stops and looks at her. "What?" She looks towards me and shakes her head. "Are you drunk?" He shrugs and takes a flask from his pocket. "I may have had a whiskey or two?" She rolls her eyes and scoff. "So you and Devil Belle back together?" He looks towards the ground and scoffs. "Listen Jen." He looks at her and shrugs. "I have knew you my full life and see you more like a siter." She laughs sarcastically and shakes her head. "What?! No, ewww!" She shakes her head and takes a deep breath. "I was just asking because I saw how she reacted Monday at breakfast so thought yous got back." He smirks and nods firmly. "That's Annabelle for you." He looks around and shrugs. "Who was that waitress anyway? I've never seen her before." He looks towards me and smirks. "Until now." He waves at Jen and smirks. "See you after." Jen runs after him and shakes her head. "Where are you going?" He shrugs and stops. "To introduce myself?" She scoffs and shakes her head. "Not with a drink in you! Don't bring her into your drama Harrison!" He rolls his eyes and walks past her. "I'm just going to say hello." He stops and scoffs. "Or not." Jen looks over and sees me hugging JJ. She looks at Harrison and he smirks. "I lost a girl to JJ? First time for everything I guess." He takes another drink and shrugs at Jen before running off towards the seats.