Answers.

*Warning: Explicit Content!*

Beyoncé could hear Kennedy calling after her, but she was so upset that she didn't care and kept walking. When she finally reached her car, she threw her duffle bag in the backseat. Before she could do anything else, Kennedy came up, blocking the front door so that Beyoncé couldn't get in and leave.

"Move!" Beyoncé said.

"Bey, come on!" Kennedy looked at Beyoncé with pleading eyes to talk to her. Beyoncé took a deep breath and leaned against Jay's car which was parked next to hers.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Beyoncé questioned with her arms folded.

"I didn't know how to tell you, and I admit that it shouldn't have been this way. I should have told you privately," Kennedy frowned.

"Is this why you wanted me to move to Arizona —because you knew you weren't staying in Jackson?" Beyoncé asked.

"It had nothing to do with that." Kennedy told her truthfully.

"I don't believe you!" Beyoncé spat.

.........................

"Why you ain't tell me bro?" Jay questioned Nate. The men were now inside their office since the ladies had to go back out on the floor to dance.

"For real because I wasn't expecting to hear that shit," Emory added.

"When Kennedy told me she was pregnant, that was the first time I really understood what Jay was feeling that night when we were all in his car talking. I thought hard  about that shit. I'm about to be a father y'all like this is serious for me! We made a lot of money together in the game. Now I gotta clean my life up for the sake of mine," Nate explained.

"Jay is leaving and now Nate. That's a huge blow," Ty complained.

"I'm proud of you." Jay ignored Ty's concerns and hugged Nate. They hugged for a long time. Was Jay sad about Nate and Kennedy moving? Yes, but he was more relieved that Nate made that choice. He loved all of his brothers, but him and Nate go back since elementary. Jay feared that the longer they stayed in the game, the bigger the chance that they could get locked up for life or worse, killed.

"Thank you Jay!" Nate smiled.

.........................

"Why Houston?" Beyoncé questioned Kennedy once again.

"My grandmother lives there. It's a beautiful city, and the state is letting me transfer my community hours at the homeless shelter there." Kennedy explained.

"What about your mom and brothers?" Beyoncé follows up.

"They'll finish up the year here and move in January," Kennedy revealed.

"I'm losing my best friend!" Beyoncé sighed and looked away. She leaned on Kennedy so much this year and had a sense of security knowing that she was just 15 minutes away, ready to jump whenever she needed her. She needed her even more now with everything going on.

"You are not losing me. Our friendship won't change.. You will have Jay here for you and the girls too!" Kennedy grabbed Beyoncé's hand and squeezed it tightly for reassurance.

"No I don't. All I have is me, myself, and I at the end of the day. That's what I'm realizing!" Beyoncé spat.

"What the hell is going on, Bey?" Kennedy could sense something way deeper was bothering Beyoncé. Beyoncé hesitated as she could hear Jordan's voice in her head which leaves her paranoid. "I promise you, you don't know him or anyone else around him as well as you think...".