Goodbye.

*Warning: Explicit Content*
Four hours later...

It was nine at night and Beyoncé just got home after dropping her aunt and sisters off at a hotel closer to Tina's rehabilitation center. After telling them what was going on, they didn't think it was safe for her to be staying at her apartment alone but she assured them that it was just for one more night. Her mind was made.

Tina and Dee Dee finally convinced Beyoncé to move away from Jackson. She bought herself a plane ticket to Arizona for tomorrow evening so that she and her family could go back home together.

Beyoncé had to get everything in order first. The first person she called was Dr. Gaynes. She didn't tell him everything that was going on, but he knew that it was serious. He was appreciative of her letting him know the situation and promised her that he would have her community service hours transferred to Arizona by the end of next week. He wished her all the best. Then she attempted to call Kennedy.

One thing Beyoncé regretted was completely cutting off Kennedy. After a lot of time to think about everything, she could see how Kennedy was just trying to protect her as much as she could. After the fourth missed call, Beyoncé gave up. She really wanted to talk to her and even see her before she leaves, but it seems like that won't be happening.

This was all so bittersweet. For Beyoncé to leave what she worked so hard to achieve felt like she failed yet again. She knew that in Arizona she would have to start all over and she wouldn't have Kitty Kat as an escape anymore. But at the same time, it's been nothing but drama in Jackson. It seemed like she was always getting directly and indirectly thrown into bad situations. To see how free her mother and sisters appear to be was confirmation that the toxicity of this small city is beyond suffocating and debilitating. It's time to go.

Jordan was another person that Beyoncé wanted to call, but it was past eight at night and no phone calls were allowed then. She did have the strongest urge to call Jay, but she was really skeptical of talking to him. Just earlier, she told him that she would give him another chance. She meant it in that moment but really didn't have the chance to think it completely through.

It took Beyoncé a good hour to pack up her belongings. She was only bringing her most valuable items and clothing that would last her a few weeks. She planned to have everything else shipped and put in storage.

Tears couldn't help but escape her eyes as she rolled her luggage out into the hallway. She was going to cherish her last night here. She went to the living room and looked out her floor to ceiling window. She could see all of Jackson at a distance. It looked innocent and peaceful from up there, but she knew that was never the case at ground level.

The hood made Beyoncé tougher, smarter and weaker all at the same time. It made her hustle and sometimes even tussle to survive. It made her hope for better more than the average person. It made all of her insecurities and shaped her relationships in both a positive and negative way. Jackson was her complete childhood, and is only a place meant as a stepping stone for her adult life. After this night, she's keeping Jackson where it belongs.... In the past. As she made her way back to her bedroom, she noticed her cell phone ringing on the bed. It was Jay. She wouldn't answer his calls at first, but then he wouldn't stop calling her. Her phone started ringing for the fifth straight time and she gave in.

"Hello?" Beyoncé answered hesitantly.

"Hey baby!" Jay took a big sigh of relief that she answered. "I ain't hear from you. You had a nigga worried. Are you okay?" He questioned urgently.