The Visit.

*Warning: Explicit Content*
The next day...

Beyoncé's eyes shot wide open as she felt the soothing warmth of Jay's long tongue sucking the lips in between her legs. "Shaaaawn," she whines while snaking her hand underneath the covers to caress his head.

"Hmmm?" Jay mumbled against Beyoncé's skin as he continued to suck her pussy. Last night was such a vibe during the housewarming dinner. Everyone was extremely happy for Beyoncé and celebrated as such. They had a little too much alcohol by the time the night ended, but good thing their coworkers left before the two started getting touchy-feely. This morning, Jay was finishing where he left off —Beyoncé thought.

"Don't stop! It feels so good, Daddy." Beyoncé moans. Jay stops and pulls himself up from underneath the covers to peck her lips. "What did I say?" She looked at him confused.

"You can't get your way all of the time," he rolled off of her and climbed out of the bed. That was his way of waking her up since he had to leave.

"That's not right!" Beyoncé smacked her teeth and watched Jay as he grabbed his clothes that were sprawled across her bedroom floor and started to put them on.

"You got it good last night. Be grateful!" Jay looked up and chuckled at Beyoncé pouting. She was getting addicted to the peen. At least he knew that he was putting it down right like the way she wanted.

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes, deciding to get up out of bed to throw on her robe and use the bathroom. As soon as she was finished brushing her teeth, she walked out to see Jay dressed and putting his Jordans on. "What you got planned?" She questioned him. He was so eager to leave.

Even though Beyoncé accepted what Jay does, she still wanted to have a conversation with him. She wanted to know everything, the details, and to tell him that in-spite of whatever he reveals, she will still date him. She feels like it's better to know more than less, but he feels the opposite.

"I might ride up to my spot." Jay halfway smiled at Beyoncé. Behind the smile was a lot of worry. There is so much going on, and it's starting to overwhelm him. Besides the Paris pregnancy situation, tonight he and the guys were going to kill the two witnesses from Bob's murder.

Jay needed to go back to the boardwalk. Beyoncé remembered on their first date when he told her that he goes there to help with his anxiety. It's been nearly three weeks. Why does he have to go back there? Something is going on that she doesn't know about. "You know, I'm always here if you need to vent," she spoke reassuringly.

"I know! I'm good, Bey. I appreciate that though." Jay stood up to put on his gold chain on the nightstand. "Aren't you going to see that nigga today anyway?" He asked Beyoncé with a slight attitude.

"Yes I am! Are you STILL feeling a way?" She questioned Jay back. He never stopped projecting his skepticism of Jordan onto her. It was getting super annoying.

"I don't feel no way," Jay laughed. "I told you that you shouldn't trust him, but that's ultimately your choice to go see him," he shrugged as he exited out of the room into the foyer with Beyoncé trailing behind him.

"It's my first time seeing him in nine months. He can't hurt me behind bars, Shawn. I'll be cautious," Beyoncé responded.

"Okay!" Jay nodded. "Are you on the schedule tonight?" He changed the subject.

"I am! I'll be there at Midnight. Will you be coming in?" Beyoncé asked. The two stopped in front of the apartment door and turned to face each other.