Sparks Fly.

*Warning: Explicit Content*

"Uhhhh!" Beyoncé let out the loudest moan thus far. She could no longer control the lower half of her body. Her hips shook as she succumbed to her very first orgasm. The only way she could describe what she was going through was this feeling of reaching the finish line after an intense sprint. Her pulse was at its peak, and she was now out of breath.

Chase was entertained. Still between Beyoncé's legs, he watched the 17-year-old's chest rise and fall rapidly. He took great pride in what his tongue could do to please a girl. Most of the girls he'd been with would usually chicken out, and although Beyoncé was as squeamish as a duck, she never told him to stop. He has no idea that she's still a virgin with the way she's taking it.

"Let me clean up this mess!" He smirked at Beyoncé as he slurped her fluids. She couldn't respond; she still hadn't come down from her high yet. Her eyes were closed as she felt his mouth french kiss her sensitive bulb.

Chase pulled away, guiding the two of them upright in the seats. He wanted to dick her down, but he knew that Jordan and Sade could be coming towards the car any minute now. Beyoncé finally opened her eyes to grab her panties and jeans.

"The way that you moan —it sounds beautiful!" Chase smiled at Beyoncé, making her blush a little.

"Really? Thank you," she chuckled nervously. As Beyoncé buttoned up her jeans, Jordan and Sade approached the car. They both got in, shutting their doors quickly.

"I can't believe ya'll got kicked out of the skating ring!" Sade turned around and laughed at the two. She wasted no time to clown them.

"It was whack inside anyway!" Beyoncé rolled her eyes as Chase just chuckled to himself. Sade was about to respond to Beyoncé, but she glanced over at Jordan, who was busy sniffing the interior like a crackhead. He paused and then looked at his sister and cousin in the rearview mirror.

"Why does it smell like sex in my car?" Jordan confronted them. "What was ya'll doing in here?" he turned around glancing between Beyoncé and Chase.

"Nothing... We were waiting for y'all!" Beyoncé spoke up.

"Mhmmm..." Jordan replied. He didn't believe her, and the last time he checked, his little sister was a virgin and never did anything sexual (to his knowledge). Plus, he told Chase earlier that she was off limits and not to take advantage of her in any way.

"How y'all get kicked out?" Sade asked. She was still stuck on that.

"We weren't even—" Chase cut off Beyoncé.

"We were making out!" He revealed to Jordan and Sade. Beyoncé smacked her teeth and huffed at Chase for voluntarily spilling their business.

"Oh really?" Jordan's eyes widened. He looked like he wanted to reach back towards Chase and grip him up. He was having the typical "big brother" reaction. "Whatever ya'll two think you got going on, it ends tonight," Jordan declared.

"So now you cock-blocking?" Beyoncé raised her voice.

"Shut up! What do you know about cock-blocking?" Jordan chuckled as Beyoncé crossed her arms, fuming from within and mumbling something under her breath.

"Yo, can you just chill and drive, please?" Chase asked Jordan in an irritated tone. Jordan shot him a look before putting the car in reverse. Sade glances over at Beyoncé, who is staring out of the window, visibly annoyed.

Jordan had no room to try to block what Chase and Beyoncé had going on. It wasn't different from what he and Sade were doing, and Chase knew that. If Jordan wanted Chase to stop talking to Beyoncé, he would have to stop talking to Sade. He was feeling Sade, so that wasn't going to happen.