Shawn.

"Mr

"Mr. Carter!" An older white lady called out as Jay and Beyoncé entered the restaurant. They arrived at Marino's, a popular burger joint in the area. Beyoncé scoped out the restaurant that she's never been to and was impressed. She could tell that she'd like the food just from the atmosphere.

"What's up, Ashley! Good to see you." Jay embraced the woman and pulled away. He looked over at Beyoncé, "Beyoncé, this is Ashley! She and her husband are the owners." He introduced the two women.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you!" Beyoncé spoke politely. She reached her hand out for the woman to shake, which she did with a massive smile.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman," Ashley complimented Beyoncé. "It's a pleasure to have you here," she said.

"Thank you!" Beyoncé replied.

"Joey is in the back if you need to talk to him," Ashley told Jay.

"Nah, I'm just here to eat. My lady wanted a good burger, so you know I had to come through!" Jay replied with a slight grin as he looked over at Beyoncé. She playfully rolled her eyes and let out a chuckle. My lady? This man was already claiming her. She wasn't going to let him off the hook.

Ashley looked at Jay like he was crazy. She'd seen women with him before, but he never claimed them as his lady like he did now. This woman must mean a lot to him, Ashley assumed.

"Alrighty then. Sit wherever you like! A server will be out shortly!" She stated before walking off.

"Where you wanna sit?" Jay questioned Beyoncé. She shrugged. "How about in the corner by the shade?" He suggested, and she agreed. They walked over. Jay pulled Beyoncé's seat out like a gentleman, which surprised her. She never had a man do that on a date.

"Thank you, Jay!" She told him. He nodded before taking his seat. "So I'm your lady, huh?" Beyoncé got right to it. Jay laughed.

"I mean, you will be soon," he told her confidently.

"Oh really?" Beyoncé laughed. "You're so full of yourself," she said jokingly.

"No, Ma! It's just that when a man knows what he wants, he goes after it!" Jay's gaze falls from her face down to her shoulders, then her chest. Beyoncé swallowed hard, wanting to bite her lip, but she didn't. He really liked her, and that made her feel good. They exchanged flirty expressions before a lady walked up to their table.

"Hello! Welcome to Marino's. My name is Tiff. I will be your server for today. Here's our menu. Can I start you guys with drinks while you look it over?" The server introduced herself.

"That'll be great! Thank you! I'll have a Sprite," Jay ordered.

"I'll have a Raspberry Ice Tea," Beyoncé ordered.