Tragedy.

The sirens could be heard a mile away, and the neighbors were all outside on their steps, looking over at the house. Grown adults were crying and in shock.

It was broad daylight. Most shootings around here happen at night. Whoever did this was on a mission. Whoever did this had strict orders to target these two black men, but Beyoncé couldn't understand... Why them? What did they do to deserve any of this?

"BEYONCÉ!" Sade cried out for help. Beyoncé finally broke out of her state of shock and walked out of the house. She was so nauseous just seeing blood all over the steps. Her eyes welled up with tears once she approached Sade and the two young men.

Sade was holding Jordan, who was severely injured but still talking and breathing. He was sobbing so hard. He had been shot in the leg and arm, and a bullet grazed the side of his head, all of which caused him to bleed profusely.

Jordan was holding Chase in his arms. His body was limp, but his eyes were still open as he lay in a pool of his blood. Beyoncé ran and stooped down next to him.

"Chase, baby!" Beyoncé cried

"Chase, baby!" Beyoncé cried. She held Chase's hands and examined his body. He was shot up badly. His clothing was soaked with blood. He looked up at her as he coughed. He was slowly losing consciousness from all of the blood loss.

"Don't leave me yo! You can't fucking leave me like this!" Jordan screamed as he gripped his face, trying to prop his head up as best as he could.

Jordan's neighbor, Mr. Roger, was the only brave soul to come near them. He had known Jordan since he was born, and he grew to know Chase during the times he visited.

Mr. Roger and Sade tried their best to calm Jordan down. They gently pulled him away to console him. Mr. Roger overlooked Beyoncé holding Chase tightly. He started saying a prayer to himself.

"I'm right here, baby! I'm not leaving you!" Beyoncé declared. She took off her mother's white fur coat that she had just given her and used it to wrap around Chase's cold body as she lay with him.

She cried even harder when she saw a tear roll down his face. He knew that he was dying, and he was so afraid. He didn't want to die, especially like this. He had his whole life planned out, and he was sure that she would be his wife.

"You hear that? The ambulance is coming, baby!" Beyoncé rubbed Chase's cheeks and kissed his lips. The sirens were getting closer and closer. It felt like forever, but this was only a matter of three minutes.

Before the ambulance pulled up, three police officers double-parked and quickly got out of their vehicles to assess the situation. It was evident that there was a violent shootout. One attempted to tame the growing crowd, and the others began to pull Beyoncé and Sade away from Chase and Jordan. The girls were putting up a fight.

"Sir, get back into your house!" The one officer told Mr. Roger, who quickly obeyed him.

"No, get off of me! He needs me!" Beyoncé screamed as she fought with all of her strength.