第53章 ; 2020 christmas special.

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino 
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter fifty-three] « 0:00 ─〇───── 1:11 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11 
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

"WHY the frick do I have to wear a Mrs. Claus costume?" complaining, that's what you have been doing for the past twelve minutes but you really just can't help it.

Plus you weren't really the type that could handle wearing uncomfortable costumes- the fabric is so itchy, goddamnit.

You were wearing a thick crimson dress with double the layers underneath, white stockings, black women timberlands and of course a Christmas mop hat- it wouldn't be complete without the hat. And yes, it was just a regular Mrs. Claus costume; nothing special.

Your boots stomped at the ground with crumpled fists as you glared at the maids who were trying to add more accessories on your appearance to finish the look but you stopped them from doing so.

As you walked towards the bedroom's door to exit with no care, the maids still tried to convince you from wearing the last chained expensive, gold necklace.

"But Mrs. Kambe! Master said that he wouldn't like it if you don't wear everything he bought for you!"

"Hell as if I care!" you slammed the door, closed it with no regrets while forming a hard pout on your lips. This is really an intimidating Christmas holiday, you hope that it ends in a snap already.

Noises was heard when you were going downstairs, you took a peek first before officially exposing yourself; you saw your group of friends- Atasha, Hiroto, Hanji but without his sister. And of course your older brother.

You took a deep breath, as you were already embarrassed by the thought of their reactions since they never really see you wearing anything besides than shirts, polos, jackets, hoodies, pants and jeans.

You were itching to just never show your appearance until someone scared, surprised you from behind. "What the actual f-" you took a few quick step backwards as you got jump scared by your lover

He was wearing the male version of your costume, a freaking Santa Claus costume. If you said that you could never imagine Santa Claus to be extremely sexy and handsome then that just means you still haven't met Santa Claus-Daisuke version.

You were so flustered when you saw him, he smiled when he saw you wearing the costume he bought for you; he never said that he would also wear a costume though, this assh0le. But he noticed something was off.

"Amorcito.. why aren't you wearing the necklace?" his smile faded, replacing a thin line on his lips.

You advert your eyes away from him, you seem helpless every time you make eye contact from him because he is too handsome- shit. "Because I didn't want to?" you forced yourself to say, he was probably talking about the gold necklace from the maids upstairs.